View Single Post
Old 08-24-2024, 08:49 AM   #21417
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Catherine

Catherine

This has got to hurt! Too bad she volunteered for this, she probably thought that she was in for a little rough housing, but I guess she thought wrong. That's definitely not a smile on her face and more of a look of "why the holy-fuck my pussy hurts did I agree to do this!?" Bondage leads to pussy torment, which then leads to titty torment complete with mousetraps and other forms of painful torment. You're going to love it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:25
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 687.3 MB

Download Catherine

Mika Tan

Cast: Mika Tan
Genres: Dominatrix ,Electro Clamp ,Anal ,High Heels ,black hair ,Strap On ,Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,Nylons Stockings ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English

The beautiful Mika Tan is back after far too long an absence! What we love about this girl is how easy it is to make her cum: she loves electricity, being penetrated, tied up and vibrated.put them altogether and you get one hell of a climax.so much so that after many orgasms she almost fainted!!!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 300.7 MB

Download Mika Tan

Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

Amanda is hooded once again,this time with a white nylon. Red and Black tape are wrapped around her mouth. A thick rubber collar is put around her neck, before her tits are bound even more thoroughly with tape. The rest of her head is then wrapped with more and more tape. At this point Amanda stops making any noise and stops trying to struggle. Not only has she completely given up, but it takes all the concentration she can muster just to breathe. A good exercise for her as the serial gagger has many more intense gags for her, but that will be later. The lights go out and Amanda is left in the dark once again. At the end of the clip, i put some behind the scenes footage, of the application of her 1st gag along with some commentary by Amanda after the video was shot.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

Double Jointed

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Delirious Hunter doesn't play coy about the things she enjoys and she is proud of how good she is at them. She's almost unnaturally flexible, double jointed in the best of ways, and her favorite things include being twisted into the most incredible positions and pushed to the absolute limits of her endurance. This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Fuck yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Double Jointed

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 033 [MF-6157]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

However, Pyetra tells her friend that her feet are in a lot of pain and offers to give her a massage. But this massage is a little different, because instead of using her hands, Rebecca says that she will use her mouth and so she accepts. Will Pyetra like this type of massage?

Duration: 29:45
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 906.5 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 033 [MF-6157]
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08587 секунды с 9 запросами