Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Vulnerable

Vulnerable

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Trina Michaels looks comfortable at first, as she is driving out to the farm with PD, but as he gets to talking she begins to get more and more nervous. The idea that they will be isolated in the mountains, miles from any assistance, where no one can hear her scream for help finally starts to set in and it is both terrifying and incredibly hot. Trina wants to get hurt. She needs to feel helpless and vulnerable to feel sexy and alive. A firm hand can guide her even better when it holds a whip or a cane. The knowledge that she has no control is what gives her the strength to endure the torments that await her. Whatever happens to her, she will suffer through it and ask for more because she has to. For him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 718.7 MB

Download Vulnerable

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 035 [MF-6224]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

Submissively, she orders her friend to be at the disposal of her fantasy, licking, kissing and putting her foot in her mouth like a sexual slave. She uses a variety of exciting positions to satisfy her desires, making Satina completely at her disposal.

Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3889kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 035 [MF-6224]

Bitches Love Leather Bonus

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.

Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Bitches Love Leather Bonus

Alex Divine

Cast: Alex Divine
Video language: English

Alex is young, pretty and new to all things sexual. Her nervousness is clear so Chanta slowly introduces her to the electro stim and the wonderful sensations that go with it.after that it doesn't take long for this country girl to get tied up, fucked with the violet wand, be made to cum and finally take the strap on electric cock all the way in!

Duration: 26:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 303.8 MB

Download Alex Divine

Chairtied in a Sweater

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

Download Chairtied in a Sweater
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.56924 секунды с 9 запросами