Old 08-23-2024, 10:00 AM   #21400
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Gift

The Gift

Cast: Felony ,Bobbi Starr ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: Cage ,Slapping ,Pussy Eating ,Blonde ,Couple ,Rimming ,Anal Fingering ,Clover Clamps ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Kinky ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,Femdom ,Hitachi ,Hair Pulling ,Dominatrix ,Role Play
Video language: English

Bobbi surprises her girlfriend Hollie with a very special birthday gift. Her very own bound slave to use as she pleases. Together, they punish and humiliate Felony who becomes more obedient with every hit. They team up with strap-ons to fill up all her slut holes and she is also double penetrated.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Gift

Bitch Cops

Cast: Felony ,Beverly Hills ,Dia Zerva
Genres: Anal ,Slave ,muscular ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Femdom ,Cop ,Fingering ,shaved ,Lesbian

Beverly Hills works late at night as a street hooker. Felony and Dia Zerva are two corrupt lesbian cops who control the streets and pimp out the hookers. When Beverly falls short on her payments, the bitch cops punish her with rough bondage sex!

Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bitch Cops

Princess Kali and Crystal Frost

Cast: Crystal Frost ,Princess Kali
Genres: BDSM ,Blonde ,Bondage ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Pierced Nipples ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Dominatrix ,LezDom

Princess Kali returns with first timer and very obedient submissive Crystal Frost. Kali's sadistic dialogue makes Crystal shamefully wet and willing to serve her every command.

Duration: 27:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

Download Princess Kali and Crystal Frost

Silence of the Van

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven't learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale. He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn't know how long he'd been driving or what he'd done to me while I was out. It wasn't hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn't it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my suffering.

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Silence of the Van

Harmony and Penny Flame

Cast: Harmony ,Penny Flame
Genres: Lesbian ,Fingering ,Slave ,Spanking ,Boot Worship ,Sub ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,slim ,shaped

Harmony catches Penny having sex with her boyfriend and gets revenge in her own perverted way. Featuring a bright red ass from spanking and face sitting while in spreadeagle bondage.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 225.1 MB

Download Harmony and Penny Flame
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05106 секунды с 9 запросами