Old 08-22-2024, 08:18 PM   #21392
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 019 [MF-5457-1-1_8000

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 019 [MF-5457-1-1_8000

Genres: Bdsm

She is impatient waiting for her boyfriend to respond to her message on his cell phone, as they agreed to go out for dinner and then go to the motel, where she will ask for her wish to be fulfilled. While he doesn't respond, she and her feet become impatient and their desires increasingly frustrated.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4040kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 019 [MF-5457-1-1_8000

Farm part 4

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.
He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.

Duration: 43:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Farm part 4

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the beer in the jug and let the stale warm beer drip on her face and body. Between the beer and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the beer will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

Too Much

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English

Tia ling is just one more casualty of Sister Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Sister Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.

Duration: 54:46
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Too Much

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 020 [MF-5486]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

She is impatient waiting for her boyfriend to respond to her message on his cell phone, as they agreed to go out for dinner and then go to the motel, where she will ask for her wish to be fulfilled. While he doesn't respond, she and her feet become impatient and their desires increasingly frustrated.

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4053kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 020 [MF-5486]
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03698 секунды с 9 запросами