View Single Post
Old 08-18-2024, 09:01 AM   #21342
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

Extreme Kinky Date

Cast: James Deen ,Mr. Pete ,Amy Brooke
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Kinky ,Blonde ,Hot Wax ,Submission ,brunet ,fake boobs ,Facefucking ,foreskin ,Anal Fisting ,Double Penetration ,Ass Hook ,Stud ,Humiliation
Video language: English

In this fantasy storyline, Amy Brooke's boyfriend takes their kinky relationship to the next level when he surprises her by sending two of his friends to fuck her brains out. Hooded and bound, she is unaware of her boyfriend's absence. Amy is shocked but filled with ecstasy when she finds out that she is being filmed while fucked and dominated by two strangers. Includes double penetration, anal fisting, squirting, hot wax and rough sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Extreme Kinky Date

The Training of Tara Lynn Foxx, Day One

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Gimp ,BDSM ,Anal ,dungeon ,Role Play ,slim ,Pegging ,Pain
Video language: English

Tara wants to learn to be a "proper submissive'. Indeed. Aiden and I feign intrigue and demand she strip and give a definition of the term. She has been called out and stammers through some fantasy BDSM literature bullshit and relates the term to .service. Nice word.
She acts shy at first and is slow to respond to orders to present her cunt. As a result the bondage is real tight against her little pussy. It hurts. She learns she will give up that cunt when it is demanded. Pegging her ankles behind her ears and drilling her twat into spasms of denial underscore the instruction. Not letting her off the hook, she is made to defend her use of the term 'service' with a definition through painful gasps for air. Tara learns her fantasy is not what she thought it was.
She makes her own rules. She is surprised to find them strictly enforced to the syllable with a stiff, stinging cane. Her ordeal leaves her well used by days end, when she is finally allowed to show that maybe, possible she has learned something about the consequences of quantifying the submissive experience with subjective terms like 'proper' in the dungeon.

Duration: 1:11:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Training of Tara Lynn Foxx, Day One

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Cute Anastasiya returns for a bit more rope bondage! Just like last time, she wants to be naked, because she does not like underwear! No problem, dear girl, we don't mind! Anastasiya is bound in hemp ropes, and this creative tie even has her fingers immobilized! A nice bedroom struggle!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

Download Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07851 секунды с 9 запросами