Old 08-18-2024, 06:37 AM   #21341
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wolf Lotus and Faith Leon

Wolf Lotus and Faith Leon

Cast: Wolf Lotus ,Faith Leon
Genres: natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Dunking ,big dick ,Nipple Clamps ,Fear Play ,Latinx ,Dildo ,Forceps Clamps ,black hair
Video language: English

Meet Faith; naturally pretty, only 19 years old and fairly new to bondage. She thinks she's pretty tough and says she loves the loss of control that come with tight ropes on her skin. She likes to struggle and act as if she doesn't like it, but her powerful orgasms tell a different story. The fishtank is a challenge, being forefully dunked is always hard but when it's all over she's all smiles and can't wait to come back and do it again!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 339.3 MB

Download Wolf Lotus and Faith Leon

A New Toy - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I tightly hogtie the girl and I incorporate her crotchrope into it which tightens it up tremendously. She has a real look of distress now. I use the rope I tied into her hair and pull her head back. She shivers and quakes as she makes cute muffled gag noises. She knows I like her bound like this so she wants to tough it out. After a while she seems to ease into and accept her bondage. I eventually roll her onto her side and clamp her nipples. She is a tough one, as she barely makes a peep as they bite into her tender flesh. I walk away and enjoy watching my helpless captive. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and play with her a bit before I get her out of the ropes and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 4

SexuallyBroken Farmers Daughter gets her huge tits bound

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Allie James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Our sexy 20 yr old genuine farmers daughter is back and today we show you the first scene she shot with us. The meet and greet. This is where we get to gauge the model by testing her with tight bondage, rough skull fucking, hard sex, and we do all the bondage on screen.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Farmers Daughter gets her huge tits bound

Abigail - wrists crossed

Abigail is so beautiful in her stockings and suspenders. And so vulnerable! She tried to cover her boobs and crotch with her hands, so we had to find a way to get those fingers out of the way! A very high wrists crossed tie behind the back is a perfect solution to make any girl completely helpless! Abigail couldn't move her arms at all, she could just wave her hands, but that was it. We finally get to admire her beauty from all sides, and Abigail can't cover herself up anymore!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 457.4 MB

Download Abigail - wrists crossed

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04540 секунды с 9 запросами