Old 08-07-2024, 10:25 AM   #1569
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Coerced Into Man Whoring For Ellie Perdue Hill

Cast: Ellie Idol
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Cuckolding, Ejaculation, Jerking Off Instruction
Your bank account is empty and you know you can't serve me without cash! I have an idea for a second job. I know you can't quit me, so you'll have to make more sacrifices. You're going to become my little man whore and I even have your first client here for practice! You're going to learn to take cum loads in your mouth like a little bi slut! Think you can handle it? Well, you've got no choice. You're addicted to me, so you'll need to become addicted to cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7676kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 489.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coerced Into Man Whoring For Ellie

Come Here Castile

Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus
When Eden summons her man, he knows she has a task for him to perform. It could be something mundane like cleaning the kitchen, but fortunately for him this time it's because she needs oral attention.
Duration: 3:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13653kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 364.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Come Here

Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute Yazoo City

Cast: Princess Nataya, Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Edging
Another slave has lost its job due to COVID. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears,. The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but manages not to cum without permission. The girls lock him back up with a throbbing erection. Now the slave must go look for another job. The girls do not care what he will have to do to get them their money.
Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Countdowns to Denial Whiteriver

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Chastity
Lock up and hide yoyr keys away (at least) and load this up. You will turn to mush as I and humiliate and count you down. I have almost a dozen real keys and other part-time fans. Join the list of addicts, experience the agony and total submission as you helplessly endure my countdowns, dazed with desire. Each more horrible, yet you need that lock. More than ever after this.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4045kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 362.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Countdowns to Denial

Cruel In Law Part 1 Kreuzlingen

Cast: Holly Halston
Genres: Femdom, Milf, Big Tits, Ass Worship, Ass Licking
Holly Halston has teamed up with Vanessa to make sure her husband Alex stays subby while she is out of town for the weekend. Holly arrives at her in laws house and he immediately greets her by getting on his knees in front of her. Alex knows he is to serve Vanessa's while she is gone. Holly is furious Alexi is not wearing his collar. Alexis pleads to his in law that he is sorry and it will not happen again. This just makes Holly more upset and she lets him know while Vanessa is gone she will not be in law she will be mommy. Holly orders Alexis to put on his collar. Alexis refers to her as mommy as he agrees to what she says. Holly makes sure her in law is wearing his chastity as she dangles the key in front of him. Holly decides to make a deal with Alex. Holly lets him know she will let him out of chastity if he does exactly what she says all weekend. Alexis agrees to do what ever his mommy tells him. Holly's first task is for her in law to worship and clean her ass. Holly hikes up her dress and shows him her perfect ass. Holly bends over and her in laws head into her ass. Holly demands he gets his tongue deep in her asshole and clean every inch. Holly loves when her ass gets properly worshiped so she makes sure he cleans her ass with passion. Once holly has her ass thoroughly worshiped she makes her slave sit in front of her and get ready for his next task.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 2116kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 100.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel In Law Part 1

Mean Amazon Bitches - Courtney Taylor Wolfcreek

Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Big Butt, Facesitting, Foot Worship, Cunnilingus
Courtney Taylor is back! Her boobs are bigger, her ass is bigger, and she has gotten a lot meaner. Watch as she his face with her big ass, wipes her feet on his tongue, and makes him clean out her asshole with his tongue!
Duration: 54:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3916kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mean Amazon Bitches - Courtney Taylor

Computer Geek batuhijau sumbawa

Cast: Joyce, Layla Lou
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Anal, Pegging
What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 820x460, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 329.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Computer Geek

Время генерации страницы 0.05185 секунды с 9 запросами