Old 08-06-2024, 11:08 AM   #1560
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cuck Gives Bubble Bath Mobridge

Cast: Cameron Dee
Genres: Mistress, Cuckolding, Foot Fetish, Bath, Teasing
Cameron's cuckold draws her a bath. Cameron sits in the carefully prepared tub. She teases the cuck's chastity with her finger nails. She reminds him that her boyfriend will be arriving soon. The cuck will have to eat her boyfriend's used condoms, again. But this time, if the cuck is good, he may have a chance to earn his release. First, the cuck must choose an outfit for Cameron. It has to be an outfit that Cameron's boyfriend likes. She sends the cuck for her He returns with her and she tells him to wash her next. Cameron monologues about her exciting night ahead as the cuck washes her back. The cuck moves on to Cameron's ass. She asks the cuck about his past relationships and finds that he has never had a girlfriend want him for anything but his money. Cameron is not surprised by his history. Cameron notices the cuck admiring her body while he washes. She knows her body excites him. She teases his chastity some more, this time with her foot. He's been in chastity so long. Cameron wonders where she's even placed the key. The cuck is not surprised that his key may be lost. He knows his place. He is so accepting of his lot, he's certain he could learn to live out the rest of his days in the chastity device. Cameron is pleased with his understanding. She proposes a toast. She allows the cuck to draw himself a glass of her bathwater to . They raise a glass to Cameron's boyfriend. The cuck down her dirty bathwater. He brings her a clean towel before heading out to find an outfit Cameron's boyfriend will like.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9121kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 754.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuck Gives Bubble Bath

Cock Surrender Saint Johns

Cast: Bella Maree
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Handjob, Milking
Mistress Bella knows just how horny you are especially since your orgasms have been constantly denied leaving you a frustrated mess. Luckily for you the day has come where your obedience has earned you the right to cum in her presence. Of course it won't be that easy as Bella wants to watch you squirm while she slowly edges your cock until you are begging to explode for your Mistress.
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7273kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Surrender

Huge Fat Load Of TS Cum For A Politician Charleston AFB

Cast: D. Arclyte ,Venus Lux
Genres: BDSM ,Blowjob ,Anal ,Cock Worship ,slim ,Role Play ,Asian ,Male Sub ,shaved ,big dick
Video language: English
D. Arclyte, a lobbyist for the American Conservatives For Family Values hires sexy TS prostitute, Venus Lux. He wines and dines her and during conversation it unfolds who he is. She is shocked to find out where she is and like most politicians he says what happens behind closed doors is only between the two of them. Ha! Venus has something else in mind when she find out that he was a part of the bathroom and anti sex work bill! She whips him into shape with some serious BDSM while taking photos of him with her phone. She then makes him deep throat her glorious cock and fucks him rough and hard balls deep. Of course he loves it all and blows his load everywhere then takes her huge load all over his face and right into his cheating politician mouth with a smile.
Duration: 44:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Fat Load Of TS Cum For A Politician

Collars Her Slave And Pees In His Mouth Elkader

Cast: Madison
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Piss
Madison's girlfriends are coming over and she needs to get ready. She puts a collar on her slave and ties a pink ribbon around his chastity. Madison's slave does not want to have to wear the pink ribbon. It's embarrassing to be so emasculated in front of Madison's girlfriends. Madison makes him wear the ribbon anyway. Madison does her makeup while the slave kisses her ass. She goes over what she expects of him for the evening. No trying to get hard in his chastity over her hot girlfriends! Madison's slave also has to be the girls' human toilet for the party. If Madison's slave fails as a toilet, he will have to spend more time in chastity. Madison finishes doing her makeup. She squats over her slave and pees in its mouth.
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15136kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collars Her Slave And Pees In His Mouth

Controlling Slave's Orgasm and Making Him Eat Cum Point Pleasant Beach

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Milking, Cum Eating
My slave can only cum when I let him and in this video I control his orgasm by stroking his cock and letting him blow his load only when I give him permission. "Thank you, Mistress," he says as I jerk his hard dick while he stands naked with his hands behind his back. Guiding him over to a glass table I continue stroking his cock and I inform him that if he wants to blow his load he`ll have to ask me nicely first. "Can I please cum, mistress?" he asks as I tug his rock hard shaft. I decide to let him and after he shoots his sticky cum all over my glass table I make him lick the mess up. I mash his head into his spent load and him to eat it.
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 221.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlling Slave's Orgasm and Making Him Eat Cum

Cum Swallowing Dharan

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Humiliation, Milking, Tease And Denial
Mistress Lexi has left her slave alone in an abandoned warehouse, blindfolded and chained to a table. Knowing that he must be starving, Lexi tells him she is going to allow him to eat - but it will be his own cum! She milks his cock while humiliating him, telling him how pathetic he is for letting her abuse him so ruthlessly. When the slave is about to cum, Lexi makes sure to ruin his orgasm by bending him over so that he shoots his load right into own his mouth. Lexi laughs at his helplessness as she makes him eat his cum from her hand and from the bottom of her dirty boot as well. She makes it clear how meaningless her slave is to her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 102.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Swallowing

Cock Teased by Feet Cuthbert

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Chastity, Stockings
Mistress Jane wants to know how far her slave is willing to go to have sex with her. Will he lick the bottom of her soles? Smell her stinky stockings? Worship her sweaty toes? Of course he would! The slave happily submits his mouth to the will of her feet in hopes he will get the reward of a lifetime.
Duration: 13:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11312kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Teased by Feet

Время генерации страницы 0.03035 секунды с 9 запросами