Old 08-05-2024, 10:31 AM   #1555
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cruel Tatjana With A Bullwhip Ulm

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, BDSM, Humiliation, Punishment, Pain
Mistress Tatjana's slave is pretty happy to see her, but he is equally nervous to make her satisfied with his performance during the whipping punishment. Mistress Tatjana doesn't hold back, her strokes are brutally hard and the poor slave feels like it's almost unbearable to stand still, while the mistress is working on his back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11504kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Tatjana With A Bullwhip

Nasty Strapon Action Toa Payoh

Cast: Crystal, Austin A
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Strapon, Stockings, Anal
Crystal is wearing nothing but her fashion opaque pantyhose and a huge protruding strapon cock she uses to wake up her boyfriend Austin A. Now wide awake and horny, the guy goes to blow that rubber hard-on to make it sloppy wet and ready for his itchy male booty. Then the babe takes the lead impaling that pussy onto her fake dick and almost destroying his once tight rectum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Strapon Action

Cuckie's First Creampie Snowshoe

Cast: Miss Jasmine
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Facesitting, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Cum Eating
I love humiliating my husband and having sex with other men in front of him. Today, for the first time I'm gonna let him taste both our juices after my hot dark skinned lover cums inside me. I keep my cuckie on the floor where he belongs with a metal mouth gag and ignore while I suck my lover's cock and fuck him in various positions.
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5852kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 811.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckie's First Creampie

Brandon and Kym Wilde Taftsville

Cast: Brandon ,Kym Wilde
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,Pegging ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,toned ,Sissification ,CBT ,Bondage ,natural boobs
Video language: English
Watch Brandon squirm, pout, and dress like an erotic french maid named Feefee as Kym Wilde applies the pressure.
Duration: 32:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandon and Kym Wilde

Cruel Edging Orgasm Taxco

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Orgasm Control, Tease And Denial
Mistress Makayla gets great pleasure in controlling a slaves cock and their every orgasm. She unlocks her chastity slave and slowly teases his frustrated dick right to the brink of cumming to only make him suffer that much more. Makayla loves getting her bitch boy's so desperate to release that they are willing to do anything and everything she could ever want.
Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8260kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Edging Orgasm

Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy Corsica

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage
In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.
Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes Fairless Hills

Cast: Domina Sofi
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Slapping, Spitting, Humiliation, Boot Fetish, Leather
Rough and overbearing tattooed Mistress Sofi in black leather pants and leather black boots with a long ponytail on her head rudely dominates the slave. Sofi imposingly approaches the oral slave and makes a scissor leg hold on his throat, thus pressing his face into her pussy, ordering him to kiss this divine place. An submissive guy kneels in front of the brutal Goddess and kisses her pussy, and the Goddess grabbed his hair and roughly fucks his face at this moment. Then the sexual dominant girl roughly grabs the slave by the clothes and pushes him against the wall by, after which she immediately spits in his face and gives a strong slap in his face, which the slave already exclaimed in surprise and pain. Then the strict Mistress pressed the slave to the wall, pressing her ass in his face, him to ass worship and ass kissing femdom at the same time. After each BDSM discipline that Sofi uses, she roughly spits in the face or mouth of her slave, preventing him from relaxing even for a moment from such an assertive female domination and humiliation from a sexual sadistic girl. Mistress Sofi orders the slave to lie on the floor and immediately facesitting and face ride on his face and mouth while he is obliged to kiss her leather butt and pussy at this moment. Then again the slave kneels before the Queen for pussy worship and pussy eating femdom humiliatrix.
Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17750kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes

Время генерации страницы 0.09181 секунды с 9 запросами