View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 11:03 AM   #1547
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cock Milker 3500X Pflugerville

Cast: Lenna Lux
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture
Princess Lenna Lux wants to prove to her slave that he has absolutely no control in his orgasms now that he has become her collared bitch. No man will be able to resist the Cock Milker 3500X and it's extremely intense vibrations as Lenna grips it tightly around his helpless dick. No matter if a cock is soft or hard her new cock milking device will milk out any cum hiding away in a slave's balls.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11217kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Milker 3500X

Cock and Ball Torture Drives My Slave Crazy Takatsuki

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Handjob, Orgasm Control
One of my favorite methods of torture is confusing a slave's senses by stroking is cock one second and hitting his balls the next. In this video a slave stands naked before me and I jack him off in between kneeing him in the balls. Back and forth I alternate between caressing his cock and smashing his delicate testicles. One moment he's moaning and the next minute he's groaning as I play with his dick only to bash his balls in. Finally, I decide to let the poor bastard cum but only when I say he can. Lubing his cock with my spit I jerk him hard and fast and generously allow him to blow his huge load. When his balls are fully drained I make him lick his mess off of my hand and then kiss my feet. With my slaves, every one of their orgasms comes with a hefty price!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 440.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock and Ball Torture Drives My Slave Crazy

Clean My Ass Virginville

Cast: Mistress Sienna
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunilingus, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship
Horny and super sexy woman completely dominates slave Timmy. Super action. Brrrrrr!!! Psssst!!!, spitting This video is only for people with the taste for very realistic and super Female Domination.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:51
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clean My Ass

Cock Claws Gusher

Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Latex, High Heels, Stockings
Mistress Chloe is wearing her sharp metal claws so that she may scratch her slave. She runs the razor sharp talons then against his cock. The slave begs for mercy but she just digs her nails deeper. Mistress Chloe plays a game of tease the prick and vibrates his cock her then pricks his cock head with the pinwheel. His balls are useless except for tormenting for the Mistress' pleasure.
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11248kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Claws

Clair & Her Prey Firmly Bound To The Chair Mooreton

Cast: Clair Brooks
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Gagged, Bondage, Teasing
Clair's prey is seated on a chair with his hands tied behind his back. She tapes over his mouth and takes out his cock to give him a long teasing handjob. He eventually cums on her hand and on himself while she masturbates. She leaves him tied up to end the scene.
Duration: 22:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clair & Her Prey Firmly Bound To The Chair

Cinder Block Blues Malsch

Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Cock And Ball Torture, Flogging
Princess Carmela and Princess Beverly tell the slave they are going to play a little game. He may not like the game but they sure will. The slave is on his hands and knees with a cinderblock tied to his balls! The slave has to crawl toward Princess Carmela as fast as he possibly can while pulling the cinderblock behind him with his balls. There is no way for the slave to win the game as the slave is told the sooner you get there the faster you get kicked in the balls. Is that really a reward? I think the Mean Girls just wanted to see what would happen if they made a slave drag a cinderblock around by his balls so they came up with this game. Princess Beverly is standing behind the slave with a flogger to see how fast she can force him to move forward. As the slave begins to move forward slowly dragging the block a few inches at a time Princess Beverly flogs him from behind commanding him to move faster! The slave can't see behind him and several times without the slaves knowledge Princess Beverly steps on the cinderblock with her boot making it impossible for the slave to drag it forward. The clueless slave pulls with all his might until his balls are about to fall off while the Mean Girls just laugh. If you are a slave at Mean Girl Manor and they ask you if you want to play a game be careful. Somehow around Mean Girl Manor all the games seem to involve abusing a slaves balls for their entertainment.
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9477kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 461.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cinder Block Blues

Cock Pig Armadale

Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Latex, High Heels, Humiliation, Pegging
Princess Stephanie West transforms her slave into the perfect little anal piggy whose only goal in life is to please cocks of all shapes and sizes.
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Pig

Время генерации страницы 0.04553 секунды с 9 запросами