View Single Post
Old 07-29-2024, 12:48 AM   #2739
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Record Breaking ANAL!!!! Roxy Raye is the Anal Queen!!!

Record Breaking ANAL!!!! Roxy Raye is the Anal Queen!!!

Cast: Roxy Raye
Genres: Anal ,Big Toy ,Brunette ,Solo Female ,Pierced Nipples ,natural boobs ,shaped ,Machine Dildo
Video language: English

There have been a lot of competitions on Fucking Machines, from how much can a girl squirt, to who can squirt the furthest, and of course who can take the most in their ass. There have been some worthy competitors, but today the anal records have been broken.better yet they'e been destroyed!! Roxy Rae has come to claim her crown as the ANAL QUEEN of Fucking Machines. If someone fists themselves in the pussy and ass just to warm up, you can bet your ass it's going to be an amazing shoot!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Record Breaking ANAL!!!! Roxy Raye is the Anal Queen!!!

Halie James My first anal

Cast: Halie James
Genres: Anal ,slim ,First Anal ,Dildo ,Machine Dildo ,fake boobs ,mixed ,Pain ,Brunette
Video language: English

There is nothing that compares to the moan or in this case the scream that escapes when a girl puts something in her ass. If you are an expert at anal, then usually the moan is a mixed sound of effort and pleasure, if you've never stuck anything more than a finger for more than one second in your butt before - as was the case with Halie - then you scream with a mixture of 1) surprise 2) pain 3) tolerance.All three sounds escape Halie as she is determined to lose her ass virginity to the machines. She sweats, she groans, she cums, she rolls over in victory.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 297.2 MB

Download Halie James My first anal
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03862 секунды с 9 запросами