Old 07-25-2024, 12:28 PM   #10659
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Paul Wagner vs Hayden Russo

Paul Wagner vs Hayden Russo

Cast: Paul Wagner ,Hayden Russo
Genres: Facesitting ,shaped ,Rough Sex ,unshaved ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Rimming ,Anal ,Gay
Video language: English

With the record of 0-3 on NK, Paul Wagner is hungry for a win. He's counting on using what he's learned from his previous matches to dominate his opponent, Hayden Russo, and then show him "who's his daddy" with a good, hard fuck. This is Hayden's first time on NK and he's going to use his 4 years of boxing experience, and the fact that he's younger and quicker, to take down Paul and keep him there, while he fucks him into the mat and then cums all over his face. This week it's size vs speed. Can Paul finally win his first match on NK or will Hayden send the bear back into hibernation for good?

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Paul Wagner vs Hayden Russo

Fistpack Vol26

Video language: English

It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:58
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fistpack Vol26
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03689 секунды с 9 запросами