View Single Post
Old 07-22-2024, 03:00 PM   #14067
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Camilo Uribe, Louis Ricaute 720p New Zion

Video language: English
Camilo Uribe, Louis Ricaute _ 720p: This week “The Moon Night Club”, one of the best Barcelona’s gay venues, opens again his doors for our mates: Brazilian huge-dicked Carlos Leão has brought there his American muscled friend Timarrie Baker for a drink. When they meet our hunky Latin Louis Ricaute, our guys do not miss the opportunity for a hard session of condom-free sex, right there on the club’s table and they invite him to join them! What luck for Carlos that can take a double-dose of smooth assholes and give every inch of his huge pole for the pleasure of his buddies! And what a hot welcome for Timarrie, that will end with his pretty face covered in cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 450.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Camilo Uribe, Louis Ricaute 720p

PM-Macho & Joey VanDamme Sand Point

features dozens of real musclemen from all over the world in hot adult solo video clips. A true muscle connoisseur's delight, inside you will find hundreds of video clips and image galleries of hot, hard, gay and straight competitive bodybuilders, musclemen, and rock-hard athletes, all photographed in beautiful exotic locations! These musclemen are practiced in the fantasy performance art of hard muscle flexing, posing and masturbation - and just the way you want to see it! Video clips available in both Windows Media Player and Flash formats, with extended-play versions for broadbanders!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:56
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1319kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 328.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PM-Macho & Joey VanDamme

Marcus Isaacs, Mike Dozer 720p Kaniv

Mike Dozer and Marcus Isaacs are furry from head to toe with full beards. Marcus is the lean dude with the enormous raven tattoo. Mike is the burly guy with a cock both long and thick. He's a cross between a daddy and a bodybuilder. They move from ravenous kissing to cocksucking when Marcus drops to his knees and slurps up Mike's cock. Mike guides Marcus' head and encourages the cock worship with lots of groans and dirty talk. While he sucks, Marcus runs his hands through the forest of fur covering the well-defined muscles of Mike's broad chest. Marcus' cock bobs rapidly and the tight hole in the center of his bubble butt clenches in anticipation. Sweat is beginning to mat their fur when Mike tears himself away from Marcus' mouth and turns his attention to his perfectly molded, furry buns. He splits them with his hands and drives his tongue and several fingers deep into the warm hole. When Marcus' hole is well primed and spit-lubed, Mike slams his cock in. Mike's rhythm never falters or subsides. He rams Marcus to orgasm, on his belly and on his back, feeding him his cum. Then Marcus grabs Mike's cock and helps him jack out a thick load.
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 872.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Isaacs, Mike Dozer 720p

Gay - Hit It Then Quit It Scene 4 Newstead

Alexander Kristov is cleaning up glassware in the green room at closing time when Drake Masters makes his move and starts rubbing down Alexander's tatted, hairy body in front of a group of guys. DJ Cristian Sam joins the mix and the onlookers slowly disband to let the three studs have their fun. When the room is cleared, Cristian drops to his knees to service both Drake and Alexander at the same time. Drake takes over the cock sucking duties and gets both hung muscle hunks hard before he bends Alexander over and shoves his dick deep into Alexander's ass. Drake pumps away as Alexander sucks Cristian's hard cock to get him ready for his turn inside. Cristian takes his cue and enters Alexander's stretched hole to have his way. He pounds relentlessly as Drake fucks Alexander's face from the front. Drake gets between the two studs to offer up his hole to be fucked. Cristian happily gives Drake what he wants and slips his meat deep into the horny stud's ass. All this fucking gets the three hunks ready to erupt at the same time. In the end, Alexander is hungry for cum and gets on the floor between Cristian and Drake. Cristian is the first to nut and covers Alexander's beard with cum. When Drake sees the mess that Cristian has made, he lets himself go and adds to the cum in Alexander's beard and mouth. With his taste for jizz satisfied, Alexander drops his load on the floor and stands up where all three studs share a cum-filled kiss.
Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11192kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Hit It Then Quit It Scene 4

Raging Stallion Studios – Insatiable (2012) Tigerville

Cast: Charlie Harding, Fabio Stallone, Jimmy Durano, Bryce Star, Calvin Koons, Spencer Fox, Trenton Ducati, Ty Roderick
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, General Hardcore
The horny men of Hard Friction are Insatiable. Steve Cruz and Bruno Bond direct another group of sexed-up studs as they get it on in front of an online audience. The slick studio production meets the immediate urgency of chemical attraction as eight muscled and inked men, pound eager holes with giant cocks in another high-energy romp in the Hard Friction Live studio.
Duration: 1:36:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Stallion Studios – Insatiable (2012)

Scout Boys - Scout Logan - Chapter 4 - Setting up Shelter Fort Walton Beach

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Scout Boys
Cast: Scout Logan, Scoutmaster St Michael
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming
I guess you could describe me as pretty experienced for my age. That certainly hasn’t always been the case—before joining the Elite Scouts, I had absolutely no interest in the main hallmark of maturity: sex. To be honest, I found the thought utterly terrifying. Of course, the moment it happened, I was instantly hooked and now I can’t get enough of it! It was Scoutmaster St. Michael who took my virginity. Though it blew my mind, I’d always thought of the whole experience as a one-off thing. But more recently I’ve started to get a sense of unfinished business every time I see him. I’m an entirely different person now when compared to the nervous wreck I was when we first met. I know who I am these days, I know what I’m about, and I’ve learned a whole heap of tricks which have made me a far better lover! I want to share all that with the guy that kicked things off, so for the last few months I’ve been a bit flirty with him and he’s been responding in all the right ways. When he asked me to join him on a two-person hike, I was thrilled. There’s always someone hanging about at camp, so getting alone time with him, or anyone, was challenging. As we walked away from the others out into the wilderness I started to feel all the anxiety drift away. This was my opportunity; we were not going to be interrupted. We chatted about everything and anything, while carefully ignoring any discussion about what had happened when he initiated me into the Elite Scouts. I kept trying to push the conversation in that direction, but I got the strong sense that he was resisting, and that made me a whole heap less confident about his feelings towards me. We pitched a tent in a clearing at least five miles from base camp. There was no way anyone would stumble upon us there. We’d gone off the beaten track several times and I would’ve completely lost my bearings had Scoutmaster St. Michael not been there. We stood for a while, looking up at the sun glinting through the leaves of the tall trees overhead. The warm spring breeze massaged our faces and the backs of our necks. He stood close to me. I could feel the back of his hand brushing lightly against my thigh. And then, without further prompting, we kissed… It was a gentle, delicate, somewhat tentative kiss, a kiss which felt as though we were both seeking the other one’s permission. It was a kiss which grew with confidence. Our hands started to explore each other’s bodies. Then, it was the kiss of energy rekindling. Those old sensations came rushing back. I felt inexperienced again. I found myself shaking like a leaf. I was suddenly a complete novice in my master’s capable hands. I grabbed his bulge through the fabric of his pants, desperate to feel it inside me again. He stood behind me and thrust his body into my back while undoing my belt. My shorts dropped to the ground. Then, finally, finally, he released my throbbing, rock hard dick from the soft fabric encasement of my underpants. We got inside the tent and were immediately engulfed by that familiar damp, slightly stale, plastic smell which seems to accompany all tents. It’s an aroma I’ve started to associate with the promise of sex! We were instantly making out again, impatient to move things to the next level. Scoutmaster St. Michael started to undress himself. He uncovered his beautiful, upward-curving dick. His was the first erect penis I’d ever touched; I’d wondered if all dicks apart from mine were shaped like that. I’ve subsequently realized that his cock is brilliantly unique. It was plainly designed by nature to bring absolute pleasure to boys like me. I squatted down and started to suck him off. I looked up at his face while using my tongue and mouth to show him all the cool stuff I’d learned. He returned the favor and sucked me so good that I thought I was instantly gonna blow my load right down his throat! He asked if I was gonna give him my ass, so I threw myself down on all fours and dutifully presented my rear to him. He got to work with his tongue and fingers pretty darned quick, with a cheeky grin on his face which seemed to say, “just you wait…” My hole instantly opened up for him. If I didn’t know for certain that he was about to do it, I’d have begged him to fuck me. He knelt up behind me and started to push his solid dick into me. I yielded. I felt a sense of pure relief as he entered. This was the thing I’d longed for, the thing I needed beyond anything else… He rutted me, slowly and then with increasing and speed. His curved dick did things to my insides which no other dick had ever done, or could ever do. The more he pleasured me, the more I felt the need to please him, tightening my ass muscles around his cock and pulling him into my stomach. I knew that getting onto my back was going to be the ultimate position because his curved dick would start to rub against my prostate. And sure enough, the moment he entered me like that, I was sent spinning off into some sort of erotic trance. I stared into his eyes urging him to read the thoughts which were bouncing about in my head. I wanted him to know how much I needed him, and I needed him to know that I was his and his alone. We changed positions again and I rode him as hard as I could, loving the sensation of his giant dick mercilessly spearing my insides every time I lowered my body. We relaxed into a slow grind for a while, watching each other intently, passionately, knowingly… savoring every second of the experience. He slowly worked up the pace of his strokes until I was gasping uncontrollably. He, very suddenly, blew his load deep inside me. Who knows when that will make its way out of me again? It’s gonna feel good knowing there’s a piece of him inside me... and I think we’ll even go for a second round before it’s gone.
Duration: 31:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - Scout Logan - Chapter 4 - Setting up Shelter

The Body Shop: Sage Roux Gets Brutalized by Heath Halo Coubert

Cast: Sage Roux ,Heath Halo
Genres: Anal ,Athletic ,Bondage ,Suspension ,Leather ,Circumcised ,Gay ,versatile ,Kinky ,BDSM
Sage Roux needs his repair done now but mechanic Heath Halo doesn’t have the time of day or interest in pleasing his customers. In fact he wants the total opposite - for his customer to please him by indulging his most kinky, perverse desires. So today Sage has a rude awakening when he realizes he is fucking with the wrong guy! Plus Sage has no situational awareness or he would have noticed all the kinky toys laying around the shop. He should have left when Heath told him to but now he is trapped in the clutches of a sadistic man. This is Heath’s first time on Kink and he has no mercy on Sage as he ties him up with rope, tears his clothes off and torments him with the crop and verbal humiliation. With a heavy chain looped around his neck and the Humbler squeezing tight on his balls Sage is led to the tool bench where he gets a deep and dirty throat-fucking with Heath’s throbbing cock. Then leaning over the tool bench Sage begs for Heath to stop as he gets his ass drilled with the fucksaw. But Heath is just getting warmed up and wants some of that tight hole for himself so he fucks Sage’s ass and zaps him into submission with electricity. Next, Sage is gagged and bound with arms up while Heath flogs him relentlessly all over his pale vulnerable body and then puts him in a full suspension with legs straight up and his hole exposed. Sage gets a fast and furious ass-pounding. After Heath gets a good amount of hardcore ass-fucking, he wants to be worshiped so Sage rubs oil all over his muscles and cock in a very sensual way in order to please his Dom. Heath is full of pleasure and power and commands Sage to finish the job so Sage eagerly sucks Heath’s cock with wide eyes and gets a hot load of jizz all over his face. Finally Mr. Halo wants to see his little toy cum too, so he jerks Sage off until he can’t help himself and shoots his load for his master.
Duration: 49:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9716kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Body Shop: Sage Roux Gets Brutalized by Heath Halo

Время генерации страницы 0.07052 секунды с 9 запросами