Old 07-20-2024, 10:54 AM   #1505
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chastity Is Such A Bitch And So Am I Burlison

Cast: Goddess Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Tease And Denial, Chastity
Slave has been locked in his belt and dying to cum. I want to help, but cumming wont be easy in his genital restrictor. First I let him smell My panties. I dangle them off My feet and let him work himself into a frenzy! Then I let him press his nose agianst My ass and smell it. It must smell really good because he starts getting really excited. He cant take much more so i let him jerk himself while serving as My toilet paper. Hes frantic to cum now. But he only has until Im done to shoot. Of course I would never think of unlocking his dick! He pumps and pumps but unfortunately is unable to get the stimulation he needs. Once agian he will go without his orgasm! Sensing his frustration I decide to let him lick My pussy. Im going to show him just how easy it is to cum. (at least for Me!) I cum right in front of him and really enjoy Myself while hes locked and frustrated. Chastity is such a Bitch. And so am I!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 300.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Is Such A Bitch And So Am I

Drained Gimp Balls St Columbans

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Milking, Bondage, Cum Eating
Mistress Alina has her gimp-boy tied up and helpless to tease, torture and edge as she sees fit. Her gimp's cock and balls have been made completely exposed and vulnerable making it that much easier to fuck with. He doesn't know it yet but she has plans to allow him to finally cum today after a long chastity sentence but she won't make it easy. Mistress Alina edges his cock over and over again watching him suffer from complete sexual frustration for her own enjoyment. When he has had enough edging torture Mistress Alina milks out every last drop of cum from his balls then makes the slave lick it all right back up.
Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11289kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 986.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drained Gimp Balls

Chastity Law Elm Springs

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Tease And Denial, Stockings, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Masturbation
If there is one thing Mackenzie has learned as her time as a Mistress its that all Losers deserve to have their cock's tightly locked in chastity. Their dicks only get them into trouble making it impossible for them to serve without thinking about their own selfish needs and desires. Mistress Mackenzie wants her slaves completely devoted to everything about her. The best way is to make sure they learn a valuable lesson that their cocks no longer belong to them. Spiked chastity is the best solution. With the slightest arousal, the metal spikes dig deep into their cocks bringing them nothing but pain and agony. A few months trapped in complete despair will put their minds and body on a level of pure and total submission. Making sure they are kept extra denied and frustrated is a fun little game Mistress Mackenzie loves to play with them.
Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Law

Chastity Slave Plays The Bikini Edging Game Pointe Aux Pins

Cast: Amadahy, Kendall, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Financial Domination, Edging, Tease And Denial
Amadahy, Kendall, and Lola play a game with their chastity slave. The game is called, bikini. During the game, the slave is edged for twenty minutes. A timer is set. If during the edging the slave thinks it's about to cum, it has to say the word, bikini. When the girls hear bikini, they will temporarily stop and give the slave a break to keep it from going over the edge. But every time the slave calls, bikini, each of the three girls gets one bikini. If the slave refuses to say bikini and instead has an orgasm, the penalty is ten bikinis per girl, plus one handbag each, plus a month in chastity. If the slave is good and follows the rules of the game, then he only has to spend a week in chastity. But, of course, at the end of that week in chastity they will play another edging game to determine the next outcome. The girls strap the slave down, remove its chastity device, and make it get an erection. Then, they place a milking machine over the slave's erection to edge him. The girls tease the slave with the milking machine and their sexy bodies for twenty minutes. Does he last??? Watch to know the outcome!
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9925kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Slave Plays The Bikini Edging Game

Chastity Control Predicaments Coquitlam

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial
Amazon Mistress Olivia loves to control her slaves cock through chastity especially while he is bound up and helpless. She gets off on teasing him with her big beautiful ass and tits while making his cock grow harder and more uncomfortable in its steel prison. The poor slave is is so horny and frustrated that Olivia is determined to give him aching blue balls while his cock remains locked away.
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Control Predicaments

Doggy-style handjob Catarina

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Heart Core
Genres: MILF, Facial, Hand Job
Video language: German
Now that’s one kinky handjob that this guy is going to receive in front of camera here. Still, it’s definitely going to be enjoyable too, so why the fuck not? Watch him get his balls stuffed into a cock ring and put into position to get milked.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3781kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doggy-style handjob

Draining Training Fengjie

Cast: Sasha Foxxx, Jennifer
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Humiliation, CFNM, Chastity
Chastity coach Jennifer continues Danni's relentless exploitation by teaching Sasha how to drain his accounts via the computer. They really dry him out good. Contains a highlight from another findom clip.
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 696.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Draining Training

Время генерации страницы 0.03448 секунды с 9 запросами