LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

OriFfice junior Working Late Poortugaal

Release Year: 2013
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: JP Dubois, Seth Knight
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Red-Haired, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
It’s been a long day and Seth can’t wait to get out of the office and get home. Thinking his day is over he pushes himself away from his desk, only to have an enormous stack of paperwork is dumped in front of him. “Wha-what is this?” he mutters in disbelief. JP tells him that it all needs done by that night, no excuses. Seth objects but is told he has no choice, JP is pulling a long night too. He grumbles and pulls himself back into his station.Hours pass and he doesn’t look to be any closer to getting finished. JP takes him a cup of coffee by way of an apology.. and also to soften the blow of news that all the extra work wasn’t really necessary he just needed to get Seth on his own. Flipping out, Seth goes into a rant about being mistreated. Without explanation JP tells him that he already know why he’s being kept behind, before exploding into a passionate kiss together. Clearly some tension has been building for a while, these guys really get it on! Sucking, fucking and flip-flopping all over the office. They share and take turns on each other in every way, spit, cum and condoms fly everywhere!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 709.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OriFfice junior Working Late

Explosive Vol4 - Ultra Muscle Climax Anal Cut Onsted

Video language: Japanese
次から次へと穴にブチ込まれる人気� �リーズ「爆イキ」にガタイ自慢の男� ��が初参戦!
バルクマッチョの雄の穴が捲り上が� �までよがり乱れる特別記念号。
全身筋肉が性感帯へと徐々に調教さ� �、複数のチ○ポが上下の口に容赦な� ��ブチ込まれる!
汗まみれの雄のフェロモンが充満し� �淫乱コロシアム!
ガン掘りされたグチョグチョアナル� �また新しい巨根が次から次へとねじ� ��まれ、何度イカせても終わらないフ ァックファイト!
複数の男達にここまで俺が廻される� �んて…。
口もアナルも雄の臭いで「やばい俺� �かしくなっていく!」
イッても終わらない爆淫の宴を見逃� �な!
Duration: 2:04:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Explosive Vol4 - Ultra Muscle Climax Anal Cut

NakedSword Grindhouse Kubelstein Stadt Schesslitz

Release Year: 2012
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: guys
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Muscle, Voyeurism, Rimming, Tattoos, Sex Club
Club owner Trenton Ducati is battling to build a respectable business, but when some old prison pals show up looking for a cut of the hustle, he's got to make some unconventional moves.
Format: avini
Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, XviD, 2364kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword Grindhouse

Suited for Sex Ochopee

Video language: English
Muscle jock Tomm Black was on his regular jogging path in the forest when he came across a hot young boy Nick Daniels having a cigarette. Tomm being a health freak stopped and slapped the cigarette from Nick's hands and figured he would give him something to smoke on. Wiping out his cock he Nick to start sucking his uncut man meat and inhaling it all down to the base like a good little cock sucker boy. Tomm then got to playing with Nick's hot hole and getting it all wet so he could bareback it and teach this boy a lesson.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:05
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1160kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 986.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suited for Sex

Chris & Grant Point Harbor

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Duet, Kissing, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Condom, Anal Sex, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoos
Chris Bines pounds into Grant and devirginizes his tight hole.
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 646.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris & Grant

El Cumple de Lucas Traver

Release Year: 2007
Studio: American Top Producciones, Oh Man! Studios
Cast: Alejo Rodriguez, Augustin, Bruno Bordas, Daniel, Ezequiel Seguro, Federico, Francisco Tribial, Gabriel, Gonzalo Forte, Jose Alberto, Juan Cruz Real, Luciano Soto, Pablo Sobrado, Rodrigo, Tomas Sebastiani
Genres: Plot Based, Latino, Muscle, Butt Play, Threeways, Cumshots, Double Anal Penetration, Orgy Scene
This is a hot movie with great production values; the quality of imaging, sound and lighting are superb.Lucas' Birthday is about three friends who have a lot of fun.Nico (Gonzalo Forte) discovers an ad in a magazine for an interesting place. Without hesitation he plans Lucas' birthday party in the sweaty location. The last scene takes the cake - watch as four guys cum on the birthday boy's chest. Lucas' face, body and mouth end up cum-covered!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:13
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 990.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: El Cumple de Lucas

Jocks in Charge 8 Morwell

Video language: English
Jocks in Charge 8 with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.
A friend of mine lent me his parking space, where I could leave my car while being abroad. My idea for tonight was to find a cute boy, bring him to the garages, and fuck him right there. I wanted to do something crazy. Now I had to find a boy willing to go with me. It was quite easy actually. I found the best looking boy around and asked him to show me the way.
He agreed and we started chatting.
Thank god I brought enough cash because the young boy had an incredible appetite for money. At least his huge hard cock and tight little ass made up for his greed. Just the garages were much busier than I expected.
Duration: 1:42:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5277kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jocks in Charge 8

Время генерации страницы 0.10518 секунды с 9 запросами