View Single Post
Old 07-19-2024, 10:54 AM   #1500
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chasity Sex Slave Maryland Heights

Cast: Sarah Shevon
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Chastity, Handjob, Orgasm Denial, Pussy Worship, Tease And Denial, Vibrator
Mistress Sarah practices extreme tease and denial techniques on her personal submissives. When she is horny she deserves a hard cock to make her cum as many times as she desires. Her sex slave is restrained spread eagle then unlocked from his chastity belt, he is instructed to stay hard to be used as her dildo.Mistress Sarah slides her pussy against his hard cock teasing her clit while threatening her sub with a whipping if he cums prematurely. Mistress Sarah mounts his cock with a vibrator in hand ready to take as many orgasms as she pleases. She vibrates her clit while bouncing on his thick cock, moaning with erotic pleasure from each orgasm. The horny slave begs to cum multiple times, but she just takes his cock out and denying him release when ever he gets too excited. It is all about her pleasure! When she done using her sex toy she locks him back into his chastity belt and makes him lick her freshly fucked pussy clean.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3909kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 662.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chasity Sex Slave

Chain Suit Slut Plock

Cast: Nichola Holt
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worhip, Pussy Worship
Nichola Holt has always been very kinky. She has a shaved head and she's wearing some lingerie made from chains. She's ready to scrape this guy's face!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 175.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chain Suit Slut

Charity Footjob Odense

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Foot Worship, Latex, Cum Eating
I need a little bit of entertainment.. It is always entertaining to humiliate my foot slave. He is so pathetic, I bet he could get off if I rubbed my feet against horny prick. I keep him so pussy denied that his cock will erupt at any female touch. I have him convinced that serving me and only fucking my feet is better than getting pussy fro any other woman. I take pitty on him and grab his cock in between my toes. I made sure to not wear panties so he can stare at my little pussy slit while I slowly stroke his cock with my feet. It isn't long before he erupts his cum all over my toes.. I fuck his mouth with my cum covered foot to reinforce my dominance over his life and orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10717kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charity Footjob

Charlotte and Sarah Don't Play Pool Mammoth Mountain

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Blowjob, Handjob, Facesitting, Fishnet
Fishnet-clad Charlotte is sitting in the pool with Colby room where, ironically, not a lot of pool happens. Sarah walks in, wearing shiny pantyhose, and entices the two into doing some not-pool. Charlotte and Sarah take turns fucking Colby in the ass and sitting on his face. Charlotte fucks Colby's ass with her strapon while Sarah sucks his cock. Colby cums in Sarah's mouth to finish.
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte and Sarah Don't Play Pool

Foot Fetish In The Champagne Room Meeker

Cast: Ryan Driller ,Sarah Vandella
Genres: Athletic ,Feet ,Slave ,brunet ,Femdom ,foot fetish ,Dominatrix ,Fetish ,natural boobs ,Curvy
Video language: English
Ryan Driller and Sarah Vandella have great chemistry in this foot filled fantasy of a stripper using her high arches and scrunched up soles to seduce a client into the champagne room! As you know anything goes in the champagne room and Ryan wants nothing more than feet all over him. He drinks champagne from her toes, worships her clear stripper heels, kisses, licks, sniffs and massages her beautiful curvy feet until she insists he fucks her and fucks her feet! Hardcore foot sex leads to a hardcore foot job where he cums all over all 10 of her hot toes then she stuffs her cummed filled feet right back into her heels smooshing all of the sticky white cum and her feet into the clear stiletto!
Duration: 30:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Fetish In The Champagne Room

Chanel Preston Takes Payment From Reed Jameson in Painful Installments North Haverhill

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strapon, Pegging, Facesitting, Vibrator, Humiliation
The stunning goddess Chanel Preston is head of the Divine Investments Firm. This beautiful busty brunette demands your worship and attention. Dressed for business in her short skirt, stocking and high heels, this femdom mistress commands authority in her business. Today is a very special day though, it has come to her attention a pathetic worker Reed Jameson, a lead investor she has spent hard time training up, has been caught skimming. Tied up tight to a chair in rope bondage in the company basement, it’s time for him to pay back every penny. Still in his business suit, his pathetic cock hangs out ready for punishment. There is nothing this loser thief can say now to save his sorry ass. Chanel stuffs his mouth shut with a red ball gag to muffle his screams from the painful clover clamps on his nipples. It’s a good thing they are in the basement, because this pain slave gets a corporal punishment beating with the cane next before the flogger comes out. His thighs turn bright red before Chanel changes her focus to his sensitive cock and balls. Using her high heels she squashes that pathetic phallus as Reed squirms in pain. Chanel takes a bucket of clamps and slowly clips each one onto his sack. The pain gets Reed rock hard before Chanel takes her stocking foot and applies hard pressure to his most sensitive balls. Finally ripping each clamp off brings huge screams as she laughs in his face. And Chanel is just beginning. Tied up again in rope bondage, stripped naked, Reed is ready to pay everything back with his ass. With a big black strap-on Chanel pounds his horny hole. This deep anal causes Reed to scream even louder before she pulls out and shoves that cock in his mouth. Tied up once again with his hard cock out, it’s time for Chanel to take what she wants. Pussy licking, smothering, hard fucking, and foot worshipping brings this femdom mistress pleasure.
Duration: 50:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston Takes Payment From Reed Jameson in Painful Installments

Chastised Cunt Licker Gail

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity
Mistress Adria Rae has no need for her slave's cock and keeps it locked up tight in chastity. His dick will never see the light of day again but she has more than enough use for his pretty little mouth. Her sweet, young and extra greedy pussy puts the bitch to work as she grinds herself away to orgasm. She loves nothing more than watching a slave beneath her doing anything and everything to escape a life of chastity.
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10793kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 885.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastised Cunt Licker

Время генерации страницы 0.04044 секунды с 9 запросами