Old 07-19-2024, 10:52 AM   #1495
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Carlin's Time-Out Bowdoinham

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control
I guess I do have a possessive side. I guess you shouldn't have been caught with someone else's clips on your computer. I guess you'll be in time-out. Does she restrain you like I do? Is she as pretty or brilliant? Will she leave you dick-taped and clamped and locked to the wall, so that you're helplessly humping air for hours? Would she have mercy?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carlin's Time-Out

Mean Dungeon - Chanel Preston Bryantown

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Facesitting, Big Butt, Ass Worship, Cunnilingus
Chanel Preston loves to laugh at pathetic slaves who pay to lick her dirty asshole - she dominates Marcelo in what may be our most intense Dungeon scene ever!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mean Dungeon - Chanel Preston

Battered Balls CBT Slate Hill

Cast: Michelle Lacy, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Torture, Humiliation, Latex
Goddess Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Michelle Lacy decide to amuse themselves by destroying their slaves filth sax and pathetic cock. They hang him from their post and start to crop his cock till tears are running down his face. As Goddess Lydia and Mistress Michelle inflict pain on their slave they laugh in his face as he cries for mercy. With their slave whimpering like a pathetic bitch Goddess Lydia digs her claws into his useless cock causing enormous amounts pain.
Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20285kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Battered Balls CBT

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties Massapequa

Cast: Mistress Kiana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscle
You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Quietude Jenkins

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Chastity, Pantyhose, Mummification
Already in progress.. I am aware of the shoulder stretch, but do not acknowledge the discomfort. The subject, my ex boyfriend, has been told to remain strictly silent no matter what. Each failure, even the smallest whimper extends the subject's release time by 10 minutes, as documented. Will I stop teasing?
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 924.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quietude

Brutal Facesitting - Cassidy Nenjiang

Cast: Cassidy
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Stockings
Cassidy got her slave standing on his knees and making him to widely open his mouth for inspection. She pulls out his tongue, and checking out if it is going to be good enough for the upcoming entertainment. The slave's tongue should be long and rough, and in this case everything will be just great, as it should be. Another thing is that the slave has to get hardly slapped on his face, so he will know where his place is and what his Mistress wants from him. She makes her slave to caress her pussy and asshole and at the end she enjoys a magnificent orgasm.
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Facesitting - Cassidy

Hired Help Shamokin

Cast: Johanna B ,John Jammen
Genres: unshaved ,brunet ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,Latinx ,Brunette ,Blowjob ,Pain ,switch ,Athletic
Video language: English
When Johanna’s shoot is canceled, she prowls the armory for a suitable afternoon romp. She finds a young maintenance guy who is pie-eyed and eager to help anyone at his new job.
What John doesn’t know could fill a dungeon. He gets seduced and tied up by Johanna. He’s nervous around this beautiful and sexy woman and when she barely licks his dick, he cums.His big load is impressive, but his lack of control is not. Johanna decides he must learn how to take a cock sucking without exploding, so she reveals her hard dick and John goes wild with surprise. Too late.
Johanna makes quick work of his mouth getting her cock nice and wet to fuck his ass. John takes her pounding at first with pain but then cums AGAIN.
Johanna rewards his speedy reloading skills and tries for a third cum shot from this new handy man. With her feet stroking his cock, John pops for a third time causing Johanna cum herself.
Four pop shots in one movie - a TsSeduction record!
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hired Help

Время генерации страницы 0.04828 секунды с 9 запросами