Old 07-18-2024, 10:38 AM   #1492
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Caning Robertson

Cast: Kylie Rogue, Jamie Valentine
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Caning, Humiliation, Bondage
Goddess Kylie Rogue and Mistress Jamie Valentine are sadistic and give their male bitch a severe caning. Making him howl and bark like a dog. His ass is then used as target practice for their caning technique. After his ass is raw and red they make him thank them for the brutal caning. They throw their canes and tell the male bitch to fetch laughing as he crawls off after the canes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 444.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning

Breaking In The New Boy: Leigh Raven & Uncut James Knowlesville

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tattoo
Mistress Baby has chosen James to be the next lucky boy that gets to serve her. He begins his service in a partial suspension with his hands above his head and one leg pulled up keeping him helpless to his Mistress. She explores his body, and then exploits his weaknesses for her personal entertainment. She inflicts pain and James moans with enjoyment as he suffers for her. Next, Mistress Baby strings him up into a suspension that has his ass as available as it gets. She enters and toys with him for a bit before fucking his ass while he's made to edge himself. In the final scene, James is on his back and Mistress Baby uses him until he is used up. She sits on his chest and masturbates, allowing him to watch but not touch. She smothers him with her pussy and ass, and eventually allows him to experience her mouth on his cock.
Duration: 47:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 905.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking In The New Boy: Leigh Raven & Uncut James

Can You Handle It Machala

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Boots, Punishment, Pain, Torture
The slave looks like he is going to rip his cuffs and run out of the room, the further from Ariel and her brutal whip, the better. But he can't and won't do this, he doesn't have the power or the bravery. Mistress Ariel laughs at him, she knows he can't handle the stile of her whipping and he will be destroyed in no time.
Duration: 9:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7629kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 559.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can You Handle It

Can You Make Me Cum Three Times? Forrest City

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Eating, Tease And Denial, Lingerie, Handjob
I say as I innocently approach my subservient loser who sits waiting obediently at the foot of my bed.. I tell him as I join him by his side. I inform him that if he can. As he lays on the bed I kick off my heels and position my crotch above his mouth. Wearing no panties he quickly goes to town on my pussy, licking and sucking my clit as I moan in pleasure and ride his face. He makes me cum once with ease, then once more, and promise him a blowjob if he can make me cum a third time. Taking his hard cock out of his pants, I grab hold of it and tease him by placing it close to my mouth as he continues eating my pussy. He wants me to suck it so badly but since I fail to cum a final time there will be no pleasure for him! I laugh as I leave him hanging, his balls aching to cum as I refuse to help him out. How delightfully evil!
Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 501.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Bitched Tylerton

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Chastity
Displease me? Or are you truly foolhardy and will you request this? And come to my dungeon. To be Bitched. Simple. Unforgiving. There is nothing like it. Absolute, humiliating helplessness by the seven locks on your cock. A lesson, a calming force and a way to break you, all in one (just ask my ex). Part of you needs it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 456.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitched

Can I Borrow Him? Plovdiv

Cast: Stacy Sweet, Norah Nova
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus
Girlfriends like Stacy and Norah share lots of things. Clothes, shoes, men, the two have no problem passing their items around when the other needs it. So while Stacy is having her man orally pleasure her, she also hands him off to Norah so he can service her womanhood as well.
Duration: 5:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2069kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 91.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can I Borrow Him?

Caning Harlow

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Raven Bay
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Caning, Humiliation, Bondage
Goddess Daisy Ducati and Mistress Raven Bay are cruel and sadistic and unleash a merciless beating on Slave 887 The slut has been restrained over his cage with his wrists and ankles cuffed as the ladies cane his ass crimson red leaving perfectly even marks, This is a thing of beauty to the Goddess's, there is nothing better than a nice blank canvas and the bloody screams of their slave after every wack from their cane, The bitch is squirming so much Goddess Daisy mounts him and whispers in his ear that this is what gives her pleasure his screams and suffering as Mistress Raven continues to beat him.
Duration: 7:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 730.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning

Время генерации страницы 0.04672 секунды с 9 запросами