Old 07-18-2024, 10:37 AM   #1489
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Caning Therapy Trelleborg

Cast: Madame Catarina
Genres: BDSM, Femdom, Flagellation, Caning, Flogging, Punishment
Caneboy is in caning therapy for a while because his wife isn’t happy with his chores. He must visit often the therapy center of Madame or his wife get to divorce. This day he thought all is fine and this was the last session but the letter he got from his wife told a different story! Madame let him first believing he get just some soft lashes. Fixed him about the bench but then she told him that he get the hardest punishment then ever... Caneboy says "..it was the punishment of my life!", he is crying many times then before for mercy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning Therapy

Calling My Shot Chesterhill

Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Pantyhose, Glasses, Milking, Tease And Denial, Orgasm Control
I'm the Babe Ruth of dicks! Of course what I'm predicting, it doesn't end well for you. It's like post orgasm torment, pre-orgasm, or without orgasm! Listen to me talk dick while this helpless, helpless boy writhes and convulses and begs with his body under me. Do I have mercy? No. None. Brilliant tease and denial.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5645kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 467.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calling My Shot

Stacey Cash and Elliot Skellington East Mc Keesport

Cast: Stacey Cash ,Elliot Skellington
Genres: Tattoo ,Pegging ,Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,CBT ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,toned
Video language: English
‘Do you know why your mouth is gagged? No? Because it is only good for eating my pussy and licking my ass. Now, LICK’, she commands with a cruel tug on the rope leashed around his balls. The black latex spreads tightly across her taught flesh, and his tongue laps eagerly at her perfect ass.
Stacey Cash looks amazing wielding a whip, dressed in black latex, dishing out the punishment before violently fucking her slaveboy in the ass with her hard strap-on.
Duration: 41:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 485.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stacey Cash and Elliot Skellington

Foot Worship Pt 101 Chilhowie

Cast: Mona Wales ,Ruckus
Genres: Dominatrix ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,switch ,Blonde ,Feet ,unshaved ,Gag ,Fetish ,Anal
Video language: English
Learn about the sexual fetish of foot worship, from the ground up. Foot fetishism remains the world’s #1 body-part fetish. Mona Wales and Ruckus demonstrate how feet can be focused on for sensual and sexual pleasures. See how tops can dominate partners with their feet and direct them to engage in sensual foot-focused activities (massaging, licking, sucking toes, toe-banging and anal sex with the toes).
Duration: 37:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Worship Pt 101

Psychoanalyzed Mekinock

Cast: Candy Cat, Lea Magic
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo, Anal
What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!
Duration: 15:13
Video: 820x460, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 346.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Psychoanalyzed

Breath of Amazon Garden View

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Chastity, Smothering
Mistress Damazonia makes sure her slave knows the meaning of being owned by an Amazon. He is only allowed to gasp for air when she allows it making him be thankful for every breath of oxygen. If Damazonia wants him to suffer under her ass he can literally do nothing but squirm and pray for her mercy.
Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9457kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breath of Amazon

Cane To Tears Cedar Point

Cast: Cane To Tears
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Caning, Domination, Bondage
How can be such a beautiful sexy Lady so cruel ?! Extremely cruel caning movie with the beautiful, Lady Gitta who wears Only stockings and black pumps during the whole movie.
Duration: 39:54
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 937kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 282.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cane To Tears

Время генерации страницы 0.04039 секунды с 9 запросами