Old 07-17-2024, 10:41 AM   #1484
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bring The Painal: Extreme Heavy Rubber Suspended Strap-On & Fisting Gillham

Cast: Cybill Troy, Melisande Sin
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Gloves, Rubber, Bondage, Fisting, Strapon, Pegging
Heavily bound and suspended, Cybill Troy's gimp slave dangles helplessly as She and Melisande Sin circle their prey like lionesses about to devour him. The sadistic Dominas need only swing their hanging meat puppet onto their cocks and arms, fucking him with their giant strapon cocks and fisting him like a ragdoll without mercy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 836.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring The Painal: Extreme Heavy Rubber Suspended Strap-On & Fisting

Under Cibelle Mancine's Delicious Ass Point of Rocks

Cast: Cibelle Mancine, Yago
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Smothering, Ass Worship, Ass Licking
Big butted Cibelle Mancine wants to make her facesitting punishment unforgetable to little Yago. She presses her giant butt against Yago's face that screams from desperate. Then the real facesitting punishment begins. Defenseless Yago is lyed on the couch and doesn't get to leave that position because the big and strong Goddess holds him down real hard. Yago is forced to smell deep inside her Domme's stinky asshole.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 3987kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 951.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Cibelle Mancine's Delicious Ass

Breaking Family Jewels Liden

Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking
Mistress Mia owns every part of her slaves body including his cock and balls which he carelessly forgets. Instead of kicking him to the curb she gives him one last chance and one last reminder of who he belongs to. She mercilessly destroys his precious nuts until they are completely black and blue making him wish he was never born a man.
Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7652kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Family Jewels

You smell like a bitch and not the good kind Mannheim

Cast: Francesca Le ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: BDSM ,brunet ,Latinx ,Facesitting ,Pain ,Rough Sex ,CBT ,Slave ,Fisting ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Mistress Francesca Le could give a shit if you get off nor if you ever are able to use your cock again. All she cares about is that she gets off and the only way to do that is through inflicting pain on her victims. Sebastian Keys puts up a good fight but is rendered helpless in the presence of such a wicked, evil goddess. She torments his nasty ball sac and teases him with her beautiful round ass making him clean all the sweat from her puckered hole. Sebastian takes a big black strap-on cock in his ass but Francesca isn’t satisfied until she has her entire fist in his greedy asshole!
Duration: 55:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You smell like a bitch and not the good kind

Bye Bye Balls Spring Village

Cast: Goddess Brianna, Kylie Rogue, Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Femdom, Anilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass Worhip, Humiliation
Goddess Brianna, Mistress Kylie Rogue and Goddess Lydia Supremacy catch their pathetic slave staring at Kylie's pussy. They bring the bitch out of his cage and inform this slut that he has to earn goddesses pussy. First, he will start by breathing in her asshole taking deep breaths while smelling, licking and worshiping her ass. Then Goddess Brianna tells him they're going to play a game. The slave has to give Mistress Kylie two orgasms in three minutes and if this bitch fails there will be severe consequences. Failure will result in Brianna injecting a syringe filled with a special chemical into the slaves balls. Once mixed with his semen if he ever ejaculates a again a reaction will occur rendering him impotent for the rest of his pathetic life. His balls will then shrivel up and just fall off never producing another single drop of semen. The women are sadistic and laugh at him while he fucks Mistress Kylie as if his life depended on it. They inform him his time is running out. He better make mistress cum. The slave fucks her as hard and fast as he can. Goddess Lydia asks Kylie if she had 2 orgasms. Kylie says yes he just made it and gets to keep his balls another day. Goddess Brianna catches the slave smirk. The ladies grab him and force him down on the table. Brianna scoops up his pathetic slut sacks while holding up her syringe filled with the serum. She proceeds to slowly inject the green concentrate into his pathetic balls as the women laugh sadistically. The slave cries in pain as he knows that his balls have just been filled and will fall off if he ever ejaculates again. Bye-bye balls!
Duration: 5:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7938kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 355.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bye Bye Balls

Cuckold Sessions North San Juan

Cast: Bridgette B
Genres: Interracial, Big Tits, Blowjob, Oral, Cuckold, Stockings
I'm Bridgette B. and I demand that you watch as a real man fucks me. You, however, get to sit back and watch as your queen/mistress/goddess plays with a huge black cock that easily dwarfs your little white one. I want you to wear this male chastity device and better not hear any bitching or moaning from you. In fact, I'm going to be moaning while I worship Lexington Steele's big black cock. That huge piece of black meat is gonna fuck my mouth while you pray that I give you a sympathy blow....I won't. Grab your little cock and jerk off while Lex treats my pussy to every inch he carries between his legs. that big black cock found my sweet spot-you know, that place you could never, ever find- and Lex continued to cram my fuck box. Every thrust of his big black cock brings me closer to an orgasm that you, nor your money, could ever bring me. Now, I demand that you clean the creamy mess that big black cock left on me. Get your bib, faggot boy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 4496kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 981.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Sessions

Bruised and Battered Balls Bingham Lake

Cast: Payton Preslee
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Stockings, Ass Licking
Mistress Payton arrives home to find her slave has unlocked himself out of chastity without her permission. She is more than furious and must teach the disobedient bitch a lesson that he should never even think about coming out of chastity without her given order. His balls are in for a serious beating as Mistress Payton kicks, slaps and abuses the hell out of his precious manhood.
Duration: 14:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruised and Battered Balls

Время генерации страницы 0.04010 секунды с 9 запросами