Old 07-17-2024, 10:41 AM   #1483
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Caged Cuck Eats Boyfriends Cum West Groton

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Cage, Cum Eating, Facesitting, Pussy Eating
Macy got fucked again. While Fluffy the slave was locked in its cage. Time for some ball shocks. He moans in pain. She shocks him as many times that she orgasmed. She teases this dumb mutt by telling him details about her sex with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend even got him something! A nice little disgusting snack for a disgusting loser. His cum filled condom. She puts it in his mouth. Wait til you see his face and what it looks like. His expression is so funny! Macy is so nice. She put a straw in it so he can drink it more easily. Slurpy Slupr! He needs to make sure he swallows. After eating jizz its time for him to service Macy. He eats her ass while she lays like a princess. After that she laid him down and started riding his face til she came! She has had so many orgasms today. Beautiful princesses deserve to cum, while betas deserve to eat cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11967kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Cuck Eats Boyfriends Cum

Break Mouth Foot Gagging Idamay

Cast: Mistress Iside
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Gagging, Bondage, Stockings
It's almost midnight and this useless slave has still to finish all the tasks I previously assigned him. Obviously I know exactly what diverts his mind, it's his irresistible desire to worship my feet and just for this I'm going to give him a nice lesson!!! First I tie him floating to my hoist upside down and in a position of true balance it begins for him a foot gagging with repeated retchings without rest. This is just what I want, this slave must understand that my beautiful feet can be not only a weapon of pleasure but also of extreme . Being upside down becomes more and more unbearable and it's not at all easy to follow the rhythms of my foot that fucks his damn mouth like a hammer. I have absolutely no intention to give up, I like to see his red eyes full of tears close to splash out of their sockets!
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3846kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 364.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Break Mouth Foot Gagging

ButtShock Idlewild

Cast: Pixel Pixie
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Smothering, Ass Worship, Humiliation
A testament to her Mindblowing, Facebreaking Facesitting style, Pixel Pixie takes her face seat to the brink of with the Micro G-String she chose to wear! To his utter shock, her barely-there Micro G-String wasn't enough for Pixel to maximize the effectiveness of her Face Smothers! Upping the ante, Pixel decides to slide her Tiny G-String off to one side & aggressively apply her Last Boss level of Face Smothering! Continuously reaching the pinnacle of humiliation, the depths of Facesitting hit maximum with Constant Nude Face Riding, as Pixel racks up her score to unprecedented heights of elite ownership! Entertained by pushing the boundaries of The Facesitting Fetish, Pixel torments him with Hard Reverse Facesitting, Riding, Worship, and Grinding & breaks through each checkpoint at breakneck speeds! Relentless & with reckless abandon, Pixel's domination surges forth as her Perfect Facesitting forces her slave to submit to her ass time & again as he frequently pleads for mercy! This is met with only more punishment, for his fate is sealed and muffled under Pixel's incredible gymnast ass!
Duration: 17:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3204kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ButtShock

Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial Porter

Cast: Amai Liu
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Humiliation
This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation! As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked. So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him. I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock! You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him. His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He begs me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me. But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4590kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 524.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty, Torturous Tease, Denial

Slave Are Made For Licking Pussy Escatawpa

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Stockings
Good slaves will worship and lick their Mistresses pussy as long as she wants. His tongue is made for satisfying her clit until she cums on his face.
Duration: 6:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3905kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 182.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Are Made For Licking Pussy

Broke Dick Mountain San Angelo

Cast: Carlin Says, Leila
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Mummification
Two girls tying a dick so it can't get off and then making fun of the ex because he can't get off while being stroked by two laughing girls. It's even more fun than it sounds.. actually, you know what? Just buy this one.
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 589.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broke Dick Mountain

Queening Tunis

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Latex, Stockings, High Heels
The femdom Queen Miss Brittany Andrews is training her new boy-toy in the art of oral sex. She is perched on her queening throne ready to be orally worshipped. She instructs him to lick back and forth, sucking and licking her clit. She gives him orders on how to use his tongue to please a woman, he will continue licking until he has successfully given his Mistress an orgasm.
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11246kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 872.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queening

Время генерации страницы 0.03990 секунды с 9 запросами