View Single Post
Old 07-07-2024, 03:29 PM   #13923
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jocks in Charge 8 Levanger

Video language: English
Jocks in Charge 8 with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.
A friend of mine lent me his parking space, where I could leave my car while being abroad. My idea for tonight was to find a cute boy, bring him to the garages, and fuck him right there. I wanted to do something crazy. Now I had to find a boy willing to go with me. It was quite easy actually. I found the best looking boy around and asked him to show me the way.
He agreed and we started chatting.
Thank god I brought enough cash because the young boy had an incredible appetite for money. At least his huge hard cock and tight little ass made up for his greed. Just the garages were much busier than I expected.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:42:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5277kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jocks in Charge 8

Teddy Bryce Slams Jessie Colter at the Powerhouse Bar Pesaro

Cast: Teddy Bryce ,Jessie Colter
Genres: unshaved ,Submission ,BDSM ,Clothespins ,Corporal Punishment ,muscular ,shaped ,Male Sub ,Rough Sex ,master
Jessie Colter is the heath inspector who comes into the Powerhouse Bar to conduct an unannounced review, but Teddy Bryce, the muscled, tattooed bartender, remembers him from a previous visit and decides to intervene before his inspection can get started. He takes Jessie down and ties him to the bar, rips him out of his clothes and torments his nipples with clothespins, sucks his big thick cock, and zaps him repeatedly with the zapper. He then gets up on the bar and face-fucks him with his own hard cock. He then ties Jessie to a St Andrew’s Cross, pushes an ass hook up his ass and flogs him. Teddy flogs his back and tight ass, then tongue fucks his hole, prepping him for what’s to come. In the back room, Teddy bends Jessie over a bench and slams his ass hard, pounding his hole full of cock, as he takes it and loves it. He flips Jessie onto his back and fucks the cum out of him, jerking Jessie’s cock as he pounds his hole, then jerks his own cock and shoots his load into Jessie’s mouth.
Duration: 39:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teddy Bryce Slams Jessie Colter at the Powerhouse Bar

Horsing Around Woronora Heights

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
As he takes his turn to pitch, Justin Matthews can feel Markie More eyeing him up and down, and when he scores a sudden ringer, he effectively buries Markie's chances for a comeback, so there's no reason they shouldn't stop and just go fool around. Justin gives in and Markie leads them over to a cabana where he shows Justin what he means, deep throating Justin's dick and sucking on his hole as he tongue fucks Justin's sweet ass. Justin moans and agrees that Markie is much better at this game, but when Markie plunges his rock hard cock deep into Justin's bare hole, he realizes Markie might just be the best. Markie fucks him on the cabana as Justin strokes himself hard, and when he's had his fill, Markie lets Justin have his turn, mounting him and riding him until Justin is ready to spit his load. He pulls out and shoots all over Markie's hole as Markie cums all over his chest. He bends down to kiss and Justin concedes that Markie is much better at horsing around than he is at horse shoes.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5238kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horsing Around

Muscle Soldier Hd Cape Vincent

Video language: Japanese
俺のマシンガンをぶち込んでやる!
太マラをケtマンに串刺し!
任務1:戦う男達のザーメンを収集し� ��!
任務2:武器(雄マラ)を駆使し、トロ� �ンを制圧しろ!
任務3:雄玉にたまったザーメンをぶ� ��ぱなしてこい!
Duration: 2:16:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2889kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Soldier Hd

Manuel Reyes and Santiago Rodriguez West Augusta

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshot, Fleshjack, Freshmen, Hairy Ass, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toys, Solo, Uncut.
Manuel Reyes and Santiago Rodriguez have an underwear fetish, like most of you out there. Today they are meeting up to show each other their latest finds. Of course, you cannot show off your new underwear without showing off your fully loaded package. The fashion show quickly draws to a close as the focus turns to what is burgeoning within those sexy, new underwear. Manuel grabs hold of Santiago’s swelling cock and begins sucking, feeling it grow to full perfection within his mouth and throat.
Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 932.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manuel Reyes and Santiago Rodriguez

Sergey Blue and Nik Fros New Bedford

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Cumshot, Fleshjack, Freshmen, Hairy Ass, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toys, Solo, Uncut.
Two Russkis enter, who will dominate who, as Sergey Blue and Nik Fros enter the room. Nik has arrived to repair Sergey’s chandelier. As Nik ascends the ladder the view of his hot ass is not missed on Sergey’s gazing eyes. Sergey finds that Nik has more than one screwdriver that will come in very handy with this repair.
Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 957.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sergey Blue and Nik Fros

Johnny Forza Barebacks Dylan Drive Assago

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut
The kissing is soon replaced by a great blowjob by Dylan, though. Dylan jerks himself off while paying attention to Johnny’s cock in his mouth. Dylan loves a nice cock, but he is especially enamored with Johnny’s.
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 386.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny Forza Barebacks Dylan Drive

Время генерации страницы 0.05045 секунды с 9 запросами