View Single Post
Old 06-07-2024, 08:21 AM   #4109
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Flexible Bad-Ass Domme's Sex Fight to See Who Tops Whom Binford

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Weights ,sex fight ,Anal ,Tattoo ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Strap On ,natural boobs
Video language: English
Bella Rossi and Lea Lexis are both established tops on kink sites. Both are flexible in uncanny ways. Lea Lexis is a word class gymnast who has been lifting weights and taking wrestling classes for the sole purpose of making sure she never loses in a wrestling match ever again. It’s no secret that Lea Lexis absolutely HATES being lifted up and carried off by her victor. Lea Lexis has stated time and time again that lift and carries are the most humiliating thing that can be done to her because the feat itself makes her feel insignificant and powerless. Both Bella Rossi and Lea Lexis are willing to put the asses on the line for the Prize. Each girl has vowed to do the things they detest most in life to please the winner. This is WINNER TAKE ALL and the winner gets what she wants even at the cost of extreme humiliation. This wrestling action is back and forth excitement as both girls give it everything they’ve got so that they don’t have to give up their asses. Winner is lifted, fucked hard in the pussy and fucked until her asshole gapes open wide!
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flexible Bad-Ass Domme's Sex Fight to See Who Tops Whom

Curvy big breasted MILF with a taste for a hard BBC Brownsboro

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Amber Vixxxen (EU) (59), Mr. Longwood (44)
Genres: Big breasts, Big ass, Blowjob, Cum, Hardcore, Interracial, MILF, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Big Pussy, Tattoo, Dressed and Naked, Curvy, Nice Ass, Big Dick, Cum on Tits, Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Boobs,
Big breasted British MILF housemaid Amber Vixxxen gets a big hard black cock in her shaved pussy while cleaning.
Duration: 56:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7507kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy big breasted MILF with a taste for a hard BBC

Penned In Longwood

Cast: Trina Michaels
Genres: BDSM ,Straight ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Fingering ,Metal Bondage ,Big Tits ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Hot Wax
I found some chicken wire in the hall and a few paces further on, a loaded staple gun. Someone must have been making some sort of animal coop. I love it when I don’t even have to think of shoot ideas and they just run into me instead while I’m wandering around.
15 minutes later Trina is stapled to my floor, the wire pressing her down as hard as I could get it without making her . Her huge tits look like they are going to burst through the wire the whole time. When several candles worth of hot wax is poured all over her, she can’t do anything but scream and cry out. She’s quite literally stuck in place, even tiny movements hurt unbearably.
So fun. To hurt them. It almost makes everything else go away. For a while.
Duration: 1:09:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penned In

Evil Angel - Charlotte Sins: Young Anal Blonde Wynantskill

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Michael Stefano, Charlotte Sins
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Anal, 69, Tattoos, Toys, Facesitting, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, high heels, straight
Sweet, all-American blonde Charlotte Sins teases and strips, playfully talking to the camera all along. When veteran stud Michael Stefano arrives, she indulges his fetish with an oral foot job. His big cock pounds her tight twat. Hardcore pussy pounding leads to epic sodomy with nasty rectal gaping! Charlotte plays with her pussy as Michael's meat porks her bunghole. The wild babe talks dirty, gives a slobbering, ass-to-mouth blowjob, and enjoys a rowdy 69 session. When Michael has had his way with her, Charlotte opens her mouth for a frothy cum facial.
Duration: 32:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Angel - Charlotte Sins: Young Anal Blonde

Inappropriate Behavior - Scene 3 Orchard Park

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Sweetheart Video
Cast: Kendra Lust, Charlotte Stokely
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Lingerie, Foot Fetish, Stockings, caucasian, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Personal assistant Charlotte Stokely confronts boss Kendra Lust about her inappropriate behavior at work. When Kendra realizes her assistant is prepared to walk, Kendra comes up with a kinky plan, but Charlotte is on to her and more than turned on by her brunette bombshell boss, grabbing Kendra and kissing her deeply while enjoying Kendra's lush curves. Kendra's finally getting just what she wants so is happy to give in to her sexy assistant. The horny women eat each other out, while giving into plenty of ass worship. They finger and rim each other's tight assholes, achieving multiple orgasms. Fully satiated they collapse into each other's arms, exhausted by their heated affair.
Duration: 31:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4718kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inappropriate Behavior - Scene 3

Mommy's Girl - My Stepmom Fucked My Bully!? Asher

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Jane Wilde, Chloe Surreal
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Old Young, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian
Chloe Surreal returns home from school and is stunned when she catches her stepmom, Lauren Phillips, having sex with one of Chloe's classmates, Jane Wilde. Not only is it a shocking sight, but Jane has been bullying Chloe at school because Chloe's a lesbian - why would Lauren have sex with Chloe's bully, of all people?! Lauren explains that, after hearing about the latest bullying incident, Jane's parent sent Jane over for a heart-to-heart.
Duration: 37:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - My Stepmom Fucked My Bully!?

Big Tit Slut Gets Fucked by Loan Shark Cherie Deville New Ipswich

Cast: Cherie DeVille ,Jasmine Jae
Genres: Feet ,Breast Abuse ,Tattoo ,Collar ,Vibrator ,Lesbian ,Humiliation ,Sub ,shaved ,fake boobs
Jasmine Jae has debts. Big ones. That’s how she finds herself kidnapped, tied to a chair, and at the mercy of criminal mastermind Cherie Deville. When Jasmine claims she does not have the money, Cherie knows something is fishy. Jasmine has new big beautiful breasts, and gorgeous fake tits like hers do not come cheap. Since Jasmine refuses to repay her loan, Cherie takes her payment from Jasmine’s body! Cherie cuts off Jasmine’s panties and stuffs them in her tight pussy to get them nice and wet. Cherie crops, flogs, finger-bangs, and teases Jasmine until she comes on camera for a paying audience. This added humiliation only makes Jasmine wetter as she comes hard over and over again. Next, Cherie bites and beats Jasmine’s pretty feet before shoving Jasmine’s face in her juicy ass. Then Jasmine greedily licks Cherie’s pretty pussy until Cherie decides it is time to start fucking her captive slut with a dick on a stick. Jasmine is desperate to come and begs for release as Cherie relentlessly pounds her tight wet cunt. After getting fucked, Jasmine cleans up her mess and sucks on the cock that was just in her cunt. But Cherie is not done yet! She continues to fuck Jasmine, and demands that Jasmine keep a vibrator on her clit as she continues to come over and over. Pleased with her slut, Cherie decides to collar Jasmine and keep her as a pet. More orgasms ensue as Cherie fucks her new fuckdoll hard in her pussy and ass. Cherie spanks Jasmine’s ass as Jasmine bounces up and down on her strap-on cock. After fucking both her holes, Cherie goes in between fucking Jasmine’s pussy and ass as Jasmine continues to come on her new owner’s cock.
Duration: 1:08:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tit Slut Gets Fucked by Loan Shark Cherie Deville
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16201 секунды с 9 запросами