View Single Post
Old 05-28-2024, 09:30 AM   #7267
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Barbara Alves - I Want To Watch You Fuck A Black Guy, Honey Pinckney

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Barbara Alves
Genres: Anal, Interracial, BBC, Cuckold, MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, Anal Creampie
Video language: English
What would you do if you were out on a nice dinner with your loving wife, and she started eyeing the dark-skinned restaurant gardener as if she were fantasizing about deepthroating his shaft? Worst yet, what happens when she confirms your fantasies by grabbing his junk right in front of you? Simple, you do what Tony does, and that's whipping out your inferior manhood and wanking off while the black stud gapes and creampies your wife's asshole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5369kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbara Alves - I Want To Watch You Fuck A Black Guy, Honey

Blonde Girl Comes To Him To Satisfy Her Needs Saint Gabriel

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lexi Belle
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Rimming, Doggystyle, Ass To Mouth, Deep Throat, Reverse Cowgirl, Gape, Riding, Facial
Lexi is a free spirit. She comes and goes as she pleases. When she gets an itch only her sister's husband can scratch, she goes to LA to stoke some old flames.
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Girl Comes To Him To Satisfy Her Needs

Busty Sexy Lady Is A Secret Agent Who Is Impersonating Stripper Ellenwood

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Diamond Foxxx, Danny D & Keiran Lee
Genres: Anal, Double Penetration (DP), Work Fantasies, MILF, Bubble Butt, Black Hair, Threesome, Special Agent, Stripper, Big Tits
Diamond Foxxx is an undercover cop posing as a stripper to bring in notorious criminals Danny D and Keiran Lee. She almost gets busted when Danny finds her wire, but as soon as she takes out her big fake tits, they forget all about that!
She keeps them distracted by deepthroating their big cocks, and then gets in the middle of those big-dicked crooks so they can fuck her pussy and her mouth at the same time.
Getting her pussy fucked isn't enough for this slutty MILF, though, so she spread her legs to take those huge dicks deep in her asshole too! The criminal scum double penetrated Diamond just the way she likes and then gave her two massive facials!
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11682kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Sexy Lady Is A Secret Agent Who Is Impersonating Stripper

I Would Never Cheat On You Baby... Stampede

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Paige Owens
Genres: Anal, Cuckolding, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Interracial, Rough Sex
My boyfriend, Garrison Miles Phillips the 3rd, is so fuckin clingy. Always talking about his stupid family and money. You'd think with all this money and that long name he would be more confident. But he's not. He's an insecure little dick loser. And he's really starting to piss me off. Every second he's texting me. And if I don't respond in 5 minutes...another text. And if I don't respond to that. He calls. Again. And again. And again. I can't take it. I mean I can understand WHY he's so jealous. We haven't had sex in forever. I'm always on my phone...texting...I'm sure he's caught a glimpse of some of the names....he asked who Branden was the other day and I had to tell him he was a friend from high school who was in town. Then he got so jealous and angry and sad all at the same time. He's so pathetic. And the truth is Branden is just a friend from high school...a friend with a BBC. One that I need in my mouth...in my pussy...in my asshole.
Duration: 1:11:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2959kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Would Never Cheat On You Baby...

Huge Tits MILF Alura Jenson Enjoys GangBang With 4 Creampies Gosford

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alura Jenson
Genres: 4 Creampies, Blondes, Blowjobs, Busty - Big Boobs, Cum on Tits, Cum Swallowing, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Interracial, Married / Boyfriend / Hotwife, MILF, Squrting
The allure of Alura was too much for the Cocksmen to hold back any longer. She is on the gangbang couch in Vegas and ready to get fucked by 5 men. They instantly surround her and start going to town on her huge 38L boobs while she shoves as many of their dicks in her mouth as she can, as quickly as possible. This MILF is insatiable! She's such a dirty talker too, always asking for more. Watch for the way she keeps sticking a hand out, grappling for another cock to jerk off, even if she already has one (or two) in her pussy, another in her mouth, and another in her other hand. Alura like to multi-task and keep busy. Chris is the lucky first Cocksman to sink his shaft into Alura's inviting wetness this week. Her moans of pleasure make it sound like she likes it, muffled only by all the other cocks sliding in and out of her mouth. The rest of the guys take their turns before Randy gets the first SQUIRT out of Alura. GangbangCreampie gets multi-cultural this week as Alura practices her Spanish with Cocksman Rico while he pounds her relentlessly in mish. Eventually Alura swings around for a Randy Ride before he drops creampie #1 in her greedy pussy. She squirts a couple times again as his load comes oozing out of her before he scoops it up and feeds it back to her. Rico shoots more baby batter into Alura as the Vegas rental couch becomes a sloppy mess of sweat, squirt, and creampie overflow. We may not get our deposit back on that thing. The creampies just keep droppin' after that. While Alura used to be in the Navy, she's never had this much semen in her before. Since her pussy is so lubed up from all the creampies, it's time to make good on the commitment she made in her interview to get some double vag! Chris and Randy both slide their dicks into Alura's welcoming pussy for some rare GangbangCreampie D.V. action. Never one to settle, Alura even asks for a third cock in her mouth while she gets double-stuffed. Some of the other Cocksmen rotate through making Alura's pussy a double-decker too before she gets her last few loads. A lot of girls say they want to come back with more guys next time, but maybe not all of them can handle much more than five. Alura will definitely be back and she could handle more like 15. Do you agree? Tell us in the comments. Do you like the way things are going for GangbangCreampie in Vegas? Give us your comments below. We're genuinely excited for the future, not just to have Alura back for more creampies with more guys, but for all the new stuff you're going to see from the Aziani family of sites.
Duration: 45:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5906kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Tits MILF Alura Jenson Enjoys GangBang With 4 Creampies

Creampie Orgy For Beauty Latina With Big Tits Gia Milana Ocoee

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gia Milana aka Shay Evans
Genres: 5 Creampies, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Busty - Big Boobs, Cum Swallowing, Deepthroat, Facial, Gangbang, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Orgasm, Shaved, Tattoos
It probably does your heart (and loins) good to see lovely Gia back on the pedestal. As her second gangbang begins, her skimpy, tight dress is held up by nothing more than pure willpower, and Gia's enormous tits, of course. The dress doesn't stay on long before the Cocksmen pull it off and go down on Gia to play greet the plaets with their tongues. Once she is extra wet, they all dive into her with their shafts and take turns trying out her tight pussy. This is review for some of the Cocksmen who were part of Gia's first gangbang nearly a year ago, but she has some new players as well. Her legs tremble with excitement as she begins the first of many rolling orgasms as the Cocksmen pass her around. It's not difficult to tell when Gia cums. Watch for those shaking legs. Since her legs were already getting tired from all the orgasms, it was time for Gia to switch positions and take some rides. She starts with Randy, but this time almost all the Cocksmen get turns. Though it was difficult, they all hold out on dropping any creampies until the next position when Gia starts fucking in the chair. Rico drops creampie #1 this week with Gia bouncing on his cock. Next Gia gets on the floor in a pile-driver while leaned up against the chair. She tries all sorts of new positions this time that she didn't do in gangbang #1. Alex has load #2 for her as she goes in the chair. Now the 'pies are droppin' rapid fire. Scotty gets Gia down on the floor again and gives her creampie #3. Randy comes from behind and deposits a monster creampie #4, worthy of a #RogueLoad in Jon's absence this week. Chris gets Gia on her stomach and loads her with 'pie #5, which we though would be the last one, until Rico comes out of nowhere and puts a second load on her face! Well done, Mr. Shades. At this point, Gia can't do much more than lean up against the chair and smile while she thinks about the 5 creampies she has loaded in her pussy (and that sixth on her face). Will Gia be one of our rare, "great white buffalos" who come back for a three-peat? You hold the power in your keyboards, subscribers. Tell us what you think and if you want her back. Maybe we won't wait as long next time. While we wait on the votes for Gia's return, come back here next week to see who vies for Gia's gangbang crown.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creampie Orgy For Beauty Latina With Big Tits Gia Milana

A Passage To Bangkok Bracey

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Channy Crossfire
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
We gape her ass and fill with Lo Mein and Chicken and Yellow D and make Corona Virus. Like Chinese Lab! She took an excellent face fucking, and all her holes were opened and stretched. We even stuck a vibrator in her urethra, up to her bladder, and she enjoyed the sensation. Then she got fucked in her ass as the vibrator was probing her bladder as Bootleg was probing her colon that was stuff with Lo Mein. She took 4 loads and 3 streams, and was thoroughly worked over. She wiped off her face that was full of cum and fingered her pussy to breed herself. Then she received what was in the whore bowl. She was a mess.
Duration: 1:09:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Passage To Bangkok
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.37046 секунды с 9 запросами