Old 05-17-2024, 10:27 AM   #8913
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Extreme BDSM and Ass-Fucking with Ariel X Belle Vernon

Cast: Ariel X
Video language: English
Arms strapped to a cold metal pipe with one leg up and one leg down, Ariel gets her ass kicked, punched and thumped while she screams in agony. Then she gets a spreader bar hammered through her high heel cork shoes making her legs immobile, panty gagged and mouth taped shut. The best thing? She can’t do anything about it! Out comes the cattle prod which sends Ariel flailing and finally she gets vibed and fucked with a dick on a stick until she comes all sexy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme BDSM and Ass-Fucking with Ariel X

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4 South Rockwood

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

21sextreme - Titbuster Lo Espejo

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Linda Ray
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead
Linda Ray learns submission in a painful way, when Miss Katy Parker goes rough on her sensitive, lovely tits. The Mistress is a real titbuster and poor little Linda howls and moans as her resistance quickly breaks. After that Katy has an easy job to make the girl fuck herself and cum whenever the Mistress sees it fit.
Duration: 34:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Titbuster

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1 Diamond Point

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

Lisa Scott clamped and gagged Ruston

Lisa Scott is back! Those boobs are amazing! We told her to clamp herself as part of the challenge, while she was gagged with a 2 inch ball! Amazing shock tolerance!
Duration: 7:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 840.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa Scott clamped and gagged

Cowgirl Live part 1 Upper Falls

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 1

InfernalRestraints Endza Adair, Goldie Rush A Tale of Two Riggers Hornell

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Endza Adair, Goldie Rush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
All over this country, all over the world, there are young, hot sluts trotting around in tight clothes or barely any at all, trying to get the attention of men. Men that they know better than to tease, but these sluts just can't help themselves.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Endza Adair, Goldie Rush A Tale of Two Riggers

Время генерации страницы 0.04326 секунды с 9 запросами