View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 05:00 AM   #3894
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Danielle Maye XXX Crossed Legged Seductress

Danielle Maye XXX - Crossed Legged Seductress

Category: Danielle Maye Xxx, Beautiful, Black, Boy, Cum, Dirty, Father, Femdom, Foot, Goddess, Heels, High Heels, Innocent, Legs, Licking, Lingerie, Love, Money, Mother, Pantyhose, Posing, Pov, Screaming, Slave, Son, Stockings, Stroking, Watching, Wife, Worship, Young, Foot Worship, Joi, Danielle Maye Xxx, Foot Worship, Femdom Pov, High Heels, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Play, Soles, Long Toes, Dirty Feet, Feet Joi, Beautiful Feet, Foot Slave Training, Goddess Feet, Pantyhose Domination

Description: Please wear lingerie and sheer black stockings with no shoes. Please shoot yourself from the side while crossing, posing and caressing your legs. We met at my wifes funeral last month and you seduced me that night. No man can resist you, even grieving widowers. You know how to find their fetishes and touch and edge them until they scream and beg. Im so broken that Ill give you anything to stroke to your legs and cum. Youve gotten me to marry you and sign over my money. Make me stroke while posing your legs while letting me in on a few secrets. Tell me you hurt my wife. Laugh as I keep stroking, knowing that I cant resist you. Then tell me that you never wanted me. You wanted my young step-son. You love touching little boys. When you find one you want to play with for a while you hurt the step-mother and seduce the step-father. Then theres no one to protect the innocent boy from you. You call my step-son in (He remains off screen to one side) and make him watch as I stroke to you. You tell him how youve seduced me and now youre going to play with him. Tell him to take off his clothes and make me tell him to do whatever you say. You move your hand off the screen and start touching him while you look at me. Tell me that I have to watch as you play with him. Keep talking about all youre going to do to him and make me agree to it all. Then count me down to cum while you laugh at my step-son about how Ive betrayed him.Also available in MP4Also available in HDAlso available in SD

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: Danielle Maye XXX - Crossed Legged Seductress
Duration: 00:15:01
Size: 1,45 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD Danielle Maye XXX - Crossed Legged Seductress
Nuadred8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04631 секунды с 9 запросами