View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 03:18 AM   #40551
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,478 раз(а) в 4,219 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Shit-Storm for a shit-eating toilet slave

Scatshop.com- Shit-Storm for a shit-eating toilet slave

Description:
And the next shit-eating toilet slave, serving me as a living toilet. The slave was ready, with his mouth wide open, lying on the floor. So that he got everything full in his mouth and he could see my horny ass while pooping, he lay under the stair step. What the slave did not know, was, that I had diarrhea. And so I pooped him a real huge Shit-Storm in his mouth. Beautifully soft, I pooped him a huge diarrhea-shit into his toilet mouth. Then I pissed him a huge load of piss in his, with shit filled Mouth.The shit and piss pampe had to eat the slave then. Listen as he smacks as he devours my delights And you can see it all again from 3 camera shots in Full HD, so you do not miss anything. A must for every FemDom shit- and pee lover
Model:
RosellaExtrem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : KV02.05.17.wmv
File Size : 440.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:48
Video : VC-1, 7 669 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: