View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 10:18 AM   #177
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SlowTeasingHandJobs Mac - Nipple Licking Torment Kawagoe

You have to see this video. I never knew just how sensitive Mac's nipples were, but I was able to keep him right on the edge, doing his usual squirming, grunting and grimacing, trying desperately to cum, his big hard cock in my barely moving hand, throbbing and bouncing, for a full 12 minutes before I mercifully took him over the edge. And this was after a long edging with my hand and mouth to prep him. Poor Mac, you might even pity him, stuck in world of pleasure and frustration, his emotions and arousal fully on display to entertain us.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2054kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 353.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Mac - Nipple Licking Torment

SlowTeasingHandJobs Nathan O'Reilly - Standing Tease Jining

Nathan was suffering with a three day load when I tied him to the massage table and stroked his hard cock so slowly as he whimpered for permission to cum. The poor guy looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to give permission, begging me to make him cum. I ignored him, enjoying the power I had over him as I tormented him, bringing him to the edge and backing off. Finally, I gave the OK and he shot a nice load into the air and up to his chest.
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 337.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Nathan O'Reilly - Standing Tease

SlowTeasingHandJobs New Model Gets My Slow Hand Vasai

New model Sterling is a 20 year old, straight, handsome young man who has never been with a man before, but was obviously excited by what I was about to do to him. His cock got hard simply from my describing what I would do. I gently teased his hard cock by hand and face got red and his breathing more labored, and I was barely moving my hand. I licked and sucked just as slowly as I stroked. He squirmed and shuddered, twitched and panted as I tormented him, taking my time. As a horny 20 year old, he was putty in my hands. I slowly stroked him to an intense orgasm, popping a load into the air, surprising even himself.
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1727kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 338.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs New Model Gets My Slow Hand

SlowTeasingHandJobs Mac's Hard Cock Throbs and Bounces Sturgeon Lake

I had Mac on the edge, sucking and licking his sensitive nipple while his cock throbbed and bounced hands free as he tried desperately to shoot his load. This went on and on, his muscular legs flexed, his toes curled and wiggled, he panted, grunted and moaned. After tormenting him in this way, I finally took pity and sucked him to orgasm.
Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2012kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 321.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Mac's Hard Cock Throbs and Bounces

Pup Training Play - Part 4 Lawai

Sweet pup Cullen is getting a harsh lesson from Master Derek, being punched, slapped and smacked with the riding crop. The nipple clamps are bad enough but soon Master is adding the pain of pinching clothespins to his naked body, causing even more torment. Their removal will only cause more pain for the disobedient pup.
Duration: 8:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3030kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pup Training Play - Part 4

Frosh Fuck (Dakota Wolfe, Tony Spice) 1080p Tupper Lake

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6603kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frosh Fuck (Dakota Wolfe, Tony Spice) 1080p

Sadistic Vin Makes Ty Squirm Big Dick and Brown Hair Plant City

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Vin ,Ty
Video language: English
Ty can beg and plead all he likes, Vin isn't the kind of man to make deals with the guys he's tormenting even though he likes to hear it. Young Ty can't do anything as the electrodes are attached to his cock and balls, the power jolting through him and making him squirm. Vin isn't anywhere close to done with this captive yet.
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3967kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 445.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadistic Vin Makes Ty Squirm Big Dick and Brown Hair

Время генерации страницы 0.07996 секунды с 9 запросами