View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 09:42 PM   #2245
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Watching - Waiting (James Castle, Sam Barcley)

Watching - Waiting (James Castle, Sam Barcley)

Year: 2015
Cast: James Castle, Sam Barcley
Tags: muscle, masturbation, cut, rimming, anal sex, blow, shower, muscles, blowjob, anal, sex, kissing, tattoo, facial, cumshot, fingering
Description: JAMES CASTLE IS BACK. AND HE'S AS HOT AS EVER. Behold the handsome and dapper James Castle in his debut performance at Men At Play. In Watching-Waiting, the former Kristen Bjorn model James is a businessman getting ready to leave for work who spies his boyfriend (?)( roommate?) Sam Barclay in the shower. He stops and just watches. Then he starts touching himself. Then he enters the bathroom and their eyes meet. Still, James waits while touching himself. Meanwhile, Sam is rock hard and lathering himself up. Only then does he step into the shower - fully clothed - for the action to slowly begin. The scene is one of MAP's more intimate videos in awhile, and it's all rather awesomely shot both inside and outside the shower. James does a terrific job as the aggressor, and Sam looks sensational. You can look forward to a lot more of Mr. Castle; he's already filmed upcoming scenes for Lucas in addition to the ones he's done for Kristen Bjorn, including this one I write about last fall. Here's one to keep an eye on, guys.P.S. I would actually rate this scene 412 if I could. JOHN TEGAN
Duration: 00:23:43
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 804 Kbps avg, 0.122 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 531 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Gainshade is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.45627 секунды с 9 запросами