View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 07:34 AM   #62
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Joe Likes Feeling Helpless Cuttingsville

Joe likes the feeling of helplessness, bound, blindfolded and wearing ear buds, at the mercy of a dominant man controlling his cock and dictating his pleasure. I had him at my mercy, slowly tormenting his hard, young cock, cut off from all sights and sounds, focused only on the feelings I was inflicting. I licked and sucked his cock, balls, ass, legs, neck and nipples, making him moan loudly, unaware of the loud sounds he was making. I continued relentlessly stroking and sucking, moving him slowly to orgasm. When I was ready, I picked up the pace and sucked him to an intense orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5137kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 989.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe Likes Feeling Helpless

Rick Gennevilliers

New model Rick is a 21 year old, 6’1” 155 lbs. straight guy with a lean body, smooth chest, long hairy legs, a wild mop of hair and a nice cock. It had been over two weeks since his last orgasm, so he was ripe for my torment. I tied him down and gently fondled and licked his entire body, enjoying the feel of his smooth young body until his cock was hard and throbbing in his briefs. Then I sucked the head of his cock and licked the shaft and rimmed his tight, sweet ass, teasing him with the possibility of relief, until I slowly, slowly stroked him to orgasm while licking his sensitive nipples.
Duration: 34:33
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4862kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rick

Zach Edged and Tickled Sombor

I gave sexy Zach a long intense edging and then an insane tickling after he surrendered his load. I tied him to the bed and slowly sucked the sensitive head of his cock and rimmed his tight ass as he gasped and moaned. I love working with this guy because he is so cute and so reactive, and sucking his cock head drives him crazy, making him twist and moan. I tormented him for a long time before taking him to an intense orgasm. Then watch his panic when I started to tickle his upper body, softly pleading “please don’t” as I started a 10 minute tickling of this extremely ticklish young man.
Duration: 45:15
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4619kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zach Edged and Tickled

Tormenting Zach by the Head Iron Mountain

Zach is once again tied to my massage table subjected to my torment of his extremely sensitive cock head. I fondled and licked every inch of his lean, young body until his cock was rock hard, then I licked, sucked and stroked the head of his cock until he was squirming and panting. I continued to focus my attention on the head only. His legs flexed and danced, his breathing intensified, his toes curled, he gasped and thrust and he talked gibberish. But I continued the torment, slowly bringing him to an intense orgasm.
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5735kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormenting Zach by the Head

Super Hot Collection 2017. 48 Best Clips "Ruscapturedboys". Part 6. Tvedestrand

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English
In continue of torments we suspend Dmitry upside down for further whipping and electrotortures. Is Dmitry can really endure 6 months of torture being the captive of the Judge? We will never understand what can withstand a straight guy to keep his body innocent from the queer hands!

Total size: 25.6 GB in 48 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Hot Collection 2017. 48 Best Clips "Ruscapturedboys". Part 6.

Время генерации страницы 0.08881 секунды с 9 запросами