View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 07:34 AM   #61
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

New Licked Off Caraballeda

Nick just became a and as he said, it’s been a long time since anyone has touched his dick. He was ripe for an edging. I worked that big dick of his, stroking, licking and sucking. He squirmed, clenched his fists, gasped and tried to hold back, signaling often that he was about to cum, and I would back off. I was having fun tormenting him. The slightest touch of my hand or mouth threatened to get him off, but I continued to tease him. Finally, I started to slowly lick the tip of his cock until he sat up, started to moan loudly, and popped a big load up to his chest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4526kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 884.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Licked Off

Zach's First Blowjob Edging Gafsa

New model Zach is a Texas cutie. He’s 22 years old, 5’9” tall and 125 lbs., straight but considers himself “pansexual” with a sexy, lean, defined body and a very outgoing personality. It had been 2 weeks since he last shot a load, saying he’d saved it for me. I subjected him to one of my most intense edgings by mouth, bringing him to the edge repeatedly, then backing off. I loved playing with this sexy young man and he suffered so sweetly for me, moaning and gasping and writhing on my table. I rimmed his tight, straight asshole and focused my sucking on the sensitive head of his cock. I had my fun at his expense, and when I was finished tormenting him, I slowly, relentlessly sucked him until he surrendered his load. He then lay shuddering and gasping in exhausted satisfaction.
Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3702kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zach's First Blowjob Edging

Romeo's Pocket Pussy Torment Springview

It’s always fun to tease and torment Romeo, he’s full of sexual energy and so easy to tease and frustrate. Blindfolded, tied spread eagle he was helpless as I gently stroked his hard cock until it was throbbing and bouncing and he was trembling and gasping. Then I used a pocket pussy to slowly bring him to the edge, over and over, then deny him release. Finally, I stroked him so slowly, making him shake in anguish and frustration as he worked hard for his reward, a very intense orgasm.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2995kbps

File size: 470.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romeo's Pocket Pussy Torment

Bruno - Pocket Pussy Torment Pfafftown

I had Bruno tied to a chair and started stroking his cock to erection by hand. When he was aroused, and his facial expressions were showing signs that he was ready to cum, I used my pocket pussy to torment and frustrate him. I slowly stroked, ignoring his requests for permission to cum, enjoying how he grunted and moaned as he tried to hold back the orgasm welling up inside him and his growing arousal and frustration. I finally took pity on him and granted his request for permission, stroking him to an intense orgasm.
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3251kbps

File size: 368.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruno - Pocket Pussy Torment

Target For Torment Stearns

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Close-Up Production, All Worlds Video
Cast: Dave Russell, Doug Jeffries, Drew Andrews, Ethan Michael Ayers
Genres: Muscles, BDSM, Anal, Oral, Fetish
With a riding crop in one hand, and a man in the other, these guys know what they want - and their buddies had better give it to them! Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be at the mercy of a big-dicked hunk? Here's your fantasye to life! Hot young men bound, gagged, and tormented. They love every erotic moment! Both Masters control every inch of their wanting captors. These hungry men are only satisfied when each has shot a load of hot cum!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:40
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 723.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Target For Torment

Teasing Drew's Head Melmore

I played with Drew’s big dick by hand, stimulating just the head, until he was rock hard, gasping and moaning. Then I used a pocket pussy and a very slow stroke, focused on the head of his enormous hardon, as he squirmed and twisted, thrusting his hips in a desperate attempt to get more of his cock into the device. I tormented him in this way until in a long, slow buildup to an intense orgasm. Then I made him lick his cum out of the rubber pussy.
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6075kbps

File size: 806.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teasing Drew's Head

Sol & Dave Essen

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:26
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2284kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 277.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sol & Dave

Время генерации страницы 0.03165 секунды с 9 запросами