Thread: Hot Bisexuals!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 09:02 PM   #3219
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2)

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

This had the same cast as the previous one, apletely separate encounter though. It features the same type of action, with different views. This time, after I ride my hubs face to a couple of orgasms, while sucking my lover's cock, I lay on my side so my lover can enter me from behind. With my hub lubricating both of us with his saliva, and then guiding him into me, he pumps me while hub licks my clit. I mount him cowgirl for a while, then while on all fours I begin to suck him. That's when hub enters me from behind, soon he's kissing my cheek and we're sharing my lover's cock. Moving on to him grabbing my ankles in missionary for some long strokes, while hub feeds me his dick..

Format: avi
Duration: 51:31
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

Download Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2)

Charlotte Sins, Michael DelRay, Sherman Maus

Cast: Charlotte Sins, Michael DelRay, Sherman Maus
Genres: Gonzo Anal Bisexual Threesomes Hardcore

Sherman Maus is living a life of lies. He is a married man but so desperately needs cock to satisfy his innermost desires. He has recently become engaged in a bisexual love triangle with a young swinger couple (Michael DelRay and Charlotte Sins) he met through his work. His wife has no idea he is over having sex with them as he tells her he simply makes music with Michael. The couple would like to have Sherman's wife join them but they understand. Sometimes it is hard to be truthful about ones bisexual activities. Sherman is torn -- does he like sucking cock more or eating pussy. Ass or cunt? Why choose? Why not have both. These are the moments when he is truly happy. When a stiff cock is shoved balls deep up his pulsating rectum and a drippy wet tasty pussy is in his face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 942.8 MB

Download Charlotte Sins, Michael DelRay, Sherman Maus
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01741 секунды с 9 запросами