Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 03:33 PM   #6025
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dommelia - Strapons Are Only For Practice Faggot

Suck that fucking cock for me, you little fucking cock whore. I'm going to rent that mouth out. Why else would I waste my time training a little fag boy like you if I wasn't going to profit from it? LOL! I'm going to milk you for all you're worth while you milk those fucking cocks with those slutty blowjob lips. I want you gagging on my fucking cock, faggot. You are going to be such a good little bitch for me, aren't you?
I want you sucking my cock and showing me what you're going to do to all those men I'm going to find for you. All those real fat thick cocks. You're going to suck them all for me, this is just practice, bitch! I'm going to turn you into a real cock sucking faggot. Are you ready for that? You're going to have so much cock in your mouth, you filthy fucking faggot! I enticed you in so easily with my strapon cock and you thought you were just going to suck on it while you look up at me in this hot sexy little outfit. But no, it was just all just a trap to train you. LOL! And turn you into my cock sucking whore. You're going to be sucking cock every day for the rest of your life. And you're going to swallow every fucking load, you fucking faggot.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03641 секунды с 9 запросами