View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 07:09 PM   #5928
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

ClaraDomme - Healing Your Erectile Disfunction pt 1+2

part 1
"I had an idea for a clip where you are a nurse or doctor that I am visiting because I think I have erectile dysfunction. I just can't get hard no matter what and I'm seeking medical help. You are wearing some garters and stockings and tell me that you'll be doing some tests. As part of this you say some subtly humiliating things to me. You notice a response in me calling me your bitch, etc. I am very embarrassed but I can't hide my arousal at this, and you notice it immediately. Eventually you pull out a strapon and explain that there is nothing wrong with my cock, I'm just a bitch. I need to be dominated, made to submit, enslaved, and fucked. I can't help but to orgasm from this treatment, much to your amusement"

part 2
" I would love to commission a follow-up to my last clip, Healing your Erectile Dysfunction. I've been in your clinic for about a week now and and my resistance and willpower have weakened quite a bit. You have taken a likening to me and have decided to claim me as your bitch. You enter wearing some sexy stockings and garters and begin to mesmerize me. Using suggestion to make me feel so weak and needy, making me beg to be your bitch. Begging to kneel down and kiss your feet, begging to worship your cock. You ask me who owns me repeatedly, reinforcing my submissive needs. You allow me ot crawl between your legs and suck your cock. And ultimately you make me beg you to take my anal virginity, thus claiming me completely and utterly as your bitch"

File Size: 548 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 42 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03811 секунды с 9 запросами