Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 08:12 PM   #5892
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dommelia - Cheating Hot Wife Confession Whispers

Imagine you're in your bedroom and your wife/gf is getting ready for a date, but not with you. Dommelia's face will appear on the sides of your screen, fading in and out, whispering cheating confessions softly in each ear. This is an absolutely spectacular effect unlike anything we've ever done before. Watch your significant other get ready to cheat on you while you hear her cheating confessions being whispered in your ears over and over again. You will love the audio and visual effects in this clip as cuckold triggers are unknowingly being planted in your brain.
It's date night honey. I'm so glad to get some one on one time with you. It's so difficult to drag you away from the computer these days. Do you like what I'm wearing? This lingerie is so sexy, isn't it? I only wear this on real special occasions, like on date night, with a man that I really, really want to fuck. Honey, why are you taking your clothes off? Did you think it was you that I wanted to fuck? Did you think that after all these sexless months in our relationship, that I was going to want to fuck you? No, darling. You see I've gotten a bit tired of this sexless relationship.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03605 секунды с 9 запросами