View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 06:15 PM   #173
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Lacey Starr - Farewell Suck

Nerdpervert.com- Lacey Starr - Farewell Suck

Description:
Well they say all good things come to an end, its a part of life and life is all about moving on. I_m a person who can cope with that, I think with nearly everything. But not when it involves me not getting sexy time with someone. When that ends I fucking hate knowing that avenue of pleasure has been closed off. Me and Scarlet were having an argument about me fucking Lacey Craig_s Gran. I had fucked her the first time she came round to the house and the memory card failed so all I have is the 2 blowjob videos as proof. I have sent it away to some recovery experts, but I can_t work out why Scarlet doesn_t believe me. Out of all the girlsI have conned and all the MILF_s I have fucked she doesn_t believe me. She knows Lacey has been round to suck my cock twice so why does she find it hard that a hot Gran would fuck me??? Anyway the argument was cut short as Craig called round to say that his Gran and Gran dad aren_t getting on, he_s accused her of being up to something. Two things sprang to mind, shit I_ve been fucking rubbled, as Lacey_s fella is a big bastard and I also thought my best friend had found out I had fucked his Granny. Call me a bad friend all you want but if its offered on a plate which it was, and hopefully one day you guys will get to see if the memory card gets recovered. So I don_t feel guilty for fucking his Gran or his Mother Alisha. Hell I_ve never met his 20 year old sister yet, as she is away at Uni, I wonder how fucking fit she is . When I found out Craig didn_t know a thing and he was just worried that his Gran had stormed off after an argument he just wanted to know if I had seen her. I said no but I would keep and eye out and made an excuse that I was going out to get rid of him. Then the next day after a model had fucking let me down after I had set the cameras up as Scarlet wasn_t there, Lacey came round to tell me she had to stop coming round to see me, her husband was getting suspicious. I acted like I didn_t know this and let Lacey explain. But basically she had to stop coming round for the time being and let things die down, and the worse thing was she didn_t know how long that was going to be. So thats fucked that one then. She then gave me that I love young cock look and said how about she gives me one blowjob for the road. She had already said she couldn_t stay long and that she had to get back quick, but then the next minute she is offering to suck my cock. Ok then I can get behind that. She dropped to her knees and showed me the cracking pair of tits she had, then she teased my already hard trouser area. The more it stuck out of my boxers, the more she teased until she got my cock our and put it in between her tits. Wow what a fucking GILF this lady is, she certainly knows how to get a rise out of a younger man. She then stuck my hard dick in her mouth and instantly started gagging on it. Wow, this was amazing. Experience and cock sucking go together like fucking bacon and eggs and this lady has it. I love it when she tells me she loves my young cock, it makes my fucking japs eye wink even more. This was a very rushed blowjob however I was going to savour this moment as for now this was coming to an end. She wanted my cock between those tits some more until I couldn_t hold out anymore, and then I blew all over her fucking tits, wow, now that was something. Farewell Lacey for now, but I get the feeling she is going to find this harder than me, after all I am her local Nerd Toy Boy.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : LaceyStarrFarewellNosh_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 644.03 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:34:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LaceyStarrFarewellNosh_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.02915 секунды с 9 запросами