Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 09:40 PM   #5797
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mandy Marx - Obsession - I Am In Your Brain And You Can't Get Me Out

Mandy is incredibly sensual, seductive and playful in this clip. If you aren't already, you will absolutely fall in love with her during this clip. Or become incredibly addicted lol.
So who's my favorite? Have you bought a lot of my clips? A lot of boys buy a lot of my clips. Do you troll my store day and night? Yea well so does a lot of the internet. Have you ordered customs? Have you ever lied about what you were doing to get a little extra alone time with me on your computer? Have you ever hid in your office? Definitely not to jerk off lol. Do you have a hard drive filled with my clips? Have you ever jerked off alone in the dark thinking about if I called you a loser while I fucked my boyfriend?
Are you touching yourself right now? I really wish you would. I love knowing what I can do to men. I love knowing what I can do to you. I love knowing that all I have to do is say, 'Stroke your cock for me', and you will. Because you can't help it. Stroke for me. I love feeling that control. All I have to do is put on a sexy outfit, some fishnets, high heels, and there you are, transfixed. Watching me. Stroking to me as fast as I say until I say stop. Stop. Take your hand off of your cock. Tell me, how could a girl not love having that control?

File Size: 827 MB, Resolution: 1920*1020, Duration: 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05462 секунды с 9 запросами