Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 06:29 PM   #5795
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Miss Amelia - Too Stupid To Cum - Gooner Denial Mindrinsing

I want to be very clear with you, you are too stupid to cum. You're not going to cum in this clip. No. I'm not going to allow you this kind of pleasure. You are unworthy of an orgasm. I'm going to make you so stupid through tease and denial and you'll become just too stupid to cum. I am going to mindrinse you with the words, 'Too Stupid To Cum.' Your cock belongs to me, your orgasms belong to me. Your cock is mine and I can tease it until you're stupid and brainless, until you're too stupid to cum. Until you don't want to cum, because edging just feels so fucking good that you don't even want to cum.
Your brain is also mine and I can mindfuck you with my cute little mind games. You can pump and pump to your own denial, because you're not going to cum today. But you are going to pump and pump and pump until you're too stupid to cum. You're going to pump your brains out, you're not going to cum because you are just too stupid to cum. You are unworthy of having an orgasm. No cumming today, just pumping. You're too fucking stupid to cum. Too stupid to cum.

File Size: 805 MB , Resolution: 1920*1020, Duration: 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04546 секунды с 9 запросами