View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 12:05 AM   #5469
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default pbp-ma.playboy.com- Jeana Turner is Gorgeous in Garters

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Jeana Turner is Gorgeous in Garters

Description:
Sexy in black, sheer lingerie with thigh-high stockings is Cybergirl Jeana Turner on set with photographer Holly Randall. I am mixed with black, white, Native-American, Filipino, Cuban and Creole I am transitioning to veganism and I love all animals. With a soft spot for cats and a passion fo r art, the exotic brunette struts over to the couch in her black pumps where her lingerie and garter belt come off and its game on. Im a professional model and ballet dancer so Im very flexible, says the tattooed Asian-American as she lowers her all-natural body into a split. Im looking for a man who can handle my crazy ass. He has to be sexy, comfortable in his own skin and he has to be good with his hands Looking for a man with hands strong enough to handle her curves-especially her butt-Jeana promises to give him a special treat. I am very much a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but you take that all off and there is a booty you would have never imagined, she confidently states. I take pride in my curves. Take pride in Cybergirl Jeana Turner and her best asset, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Jeana Turner
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12316_1080.mp4
File Size : 404.27 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:13

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19305_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: