View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 06:50 AM   #28758
rockbbb

Поблагодарили 380 раз(а) в 380 сообщениях

All my threads

rockbbb Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.rockbbb Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.rockbbb Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.rockbbb Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default HotAndMean - Ivy Lebelle & Savannah Bond HD 720p

HotAndMean - Ivy Lebelle & Savannah Bond - Here For My Boyfriend's Stuff (23.12.2019)

Genre: Ass Worship, Athletic, Australian, Bald Pussy, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Booty Shorts, Brunette, Caucasian, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Enhanced, Feet, Innie Pussy, Lesbian, HD 720p

The recently dumped Ivy Lebelle is filling a box with various items belonging to her ex-boyfriend. She's looking forward to giving him a final piece of her mind when he comes to collect his stuff. When someone knocks at the door though, Ivy is surprised to see her ex's new girlfriend, the hot blond Savannah Bond, instead. Ivy takes this opportunity to compare her body against the slut who stole her man; aggressively prodding and stripping Savannah. A battle of wills between the two ladies leads to hot sex. Can Ivy lure Savannah away from her asshole boyfriend?

File Name : Ivy Lebelle, Savannah Bond - Here For My Boyfriend's Stuff - 12.23.19.720p.mp4
File Size : 787 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Format : mp4
Length : 33min 2s
Video : AVC, 3200 Kbps at 23.976 fps ( avc1 )
Audio : AAC at 122 Kbps ( mp4a-40-2 )

Video Preview:

Download From RapidGator:
rockbbb is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04426 секунды с 9 запросами