HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Pantyhose 1

Pantyhose 1

Actress name : Nia Black
Photo Title : Pantyhose 1
Genre : Brunette, Slim, Spread Legs, Tattoo, Natural Breasts, Masturbation, Pantyhose

Description : Sizzling-hot Hungarian honey Nia Black set herself a little challenge as she posed for us. "Sure, I like sexy movies where the girl rips off her pantyhose," she explains. "But I wanted to see if I could make myself cum without getting a single snag. Even when I stretched them tight against my body." So, what's her secret? "Smoothly does it, and take it slow. Not always easy. When my fingers were inside of my shaved pussy, all I wanted to do was slam them in and out - give it to myself real hard and fast. Instead, I just ground against them, slowly and rhythmically. Listened to the wet sounds my pussy made as I stirred up my juices. I felt myself get closer to cumming but I kept my cool, so when it finally hit. whoa. My body was so tense by then I was aching - I was actually ready to beg for someone to suck my nipples and take me over the edge. Then, suddenly, it was like a hot wave of pure pleasure washing through me. So, no snags - and the perfect orgasm too."

Pics : 113
Size : 783 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Pantyhose 1 - 783 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08625 секунды с 9 запросами