Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kinky Shoes

Kinky Shoes

Actress name : Natalie Russ
Photo Title : Kinky Shoes
Genre : Anal, Beautiful Pussy, Blonde, Shaved, Big Breasts, Spread Legs, Heels

Description : "For years, I thought I just liked shoes, like a lot of girls do," confesses cute, blue-eyed blonde Natalie Russ. "Then I thought maybe I had a thing for them." She glides her fingers over her newest pair - studded platforms with skyscraper-high, chrome spike heels - then rubs them against her big breasts. "Now I know it's a full-blown fetish. I'd bought some in red leather, and I was stroking them with my fingertips - they felt so soft and smooth. I tested one heel against my mouth, then I was kissing it, sucking on it. Next thing I knew, it was between my legs, I was playing it over my panties. Then I pulled them aside. At first, I just used it against my clit, then I pushed it inside of my shaved pussy. I was so wet, I took it easily. But this is the first time I've ever taken a heel in my butt." As the shiny metal length sinks deep inside of her asshole, she inhales the new-leather scent of the matching shoe, then lets out a sigh. "Well, OK, maybe not. But it is the first time I've let anyone watch."

Pics : 83
Size : 253 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :790x525

Download Kinky Shoes - 253 Mb
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03286 секунды с 9 запросами