View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 03:43 AM   #50
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,478 раз(а) в 4,219 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Um, babe? We have a problem or I guess I should say, YOU have a problem. Look, I know weve been really working towards making some headway with our recent bedroom, issues, as of late, but nothing Im doing really seems to be working! You take FOREVER to get hard, you can barely keep it up, and Ive been going all out for you. Being extra attentive, seductive, kinky. And it was confusing me for a while, because when I first brought up the idea of us spicing things up in the bedroom, you looked really excited! But then, when I got out the kink gear I had, you looked disappointed again. I just couldn figure it out.
Until I noticed one day, that you were snooping on me when I was on the toilet, thinking that I couldn tell you were there, beating your meat behind the door. I forgot to flush one time and leftand when I turned around the corner, I could see you jerking off into what I had left in the toilet
So, yeah. I know. Youre not excited by *me*, youre excited by my poop! There you were, jerking off to it in the toilet! I won lie it actually gave me an idea. Maybe in the future, Ill let you watch me poop, and then you get hard.. and THEN we can taking things to the bedroom 😉 In fact. oof, I really have to go right now!
Now watch me babe Im gonna slide my panties over and let you see how my poop comes out my cute butthole, and onto this plateI even got a little pussy juice on there when I was pushing it out 🙂 Now then, Im let you look at my raw, hot poop for as looong as you like <3
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.10884 секунды с 9 запросами