View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 03:35 AM   #45
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,478 раз(а) в 4,219 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

So, this is your first time eating shit, huh? Well, Im very excited that youll be sampling mine, first and who knows, maybe if you do a good job, youll even get to do it again I spread my legs and shit a large, beautiful load of poo for you, and drag you closer so you can clean my messy asshole and my wet pussy with your tongue. Enjoy your appetizer, before your big, stinky meal >
Now, get down on the floor with me and take a good, long look at this load of shit. I am going to tell you how to get the most out of this load for your first time, scat virgin. You are going to play with my shit and cum three times. Each time, Im going to instruct you on how to jerk off and enjoy my steamy pile of shit. First, youre going to cum just by licking it.. tasting it and it is sweet, isn it slave? Just tasting it myself, I can help but enjoy myself. Keep licking, and cum And get ready for further instructions, after you take a moment, and feel ready for 2 more rounds by the end of all this, youre going to have eaten my ENTIRE load of raw shit
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.06570 секунды с 9 запросами